j4čk$0ń

j4čk$0ń

Sep 10, 2023
my plan is to grab a bottle of some sort of liquor from my parents liquor cabinet (still live with my parents) and a stick of ginger to lower the likelihood of puking, go to a lake near my house chug the whole thing jump in tied to the dock and drown my self. My only concern is that I'm gonna chicken out and head back to my house my my parents are going to see me and get me sent to some somewhere to help me get better when I don't want to. If anyone sees something that could go wrong with my plan please tell me

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Hey man. It seems like you are in a very difficult part of life right now that made you think about doing this and i am so sorry that you have to experience this.

Unfortunately self drowning is a very difficult and painful thing to do, unless something is forcing you to go down or make you instantly pass out in the water. It is very likely that your survival instincts will kick in and stop your plans.

I am in no position to stop you from doing anything or forcing you to change your plans, because i have no clue what you had to endure, but i still wish you all the best and hope that you can collect your thoughts and emotions for tonight to give "tomorrow" another chance.

Social distance Internet hug to you ❤🐻

Last edited:
Reactions: garrypallister99
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not sure how "tying yourself to to the dock" helps with drowning. It seems you'd be "tethered" somewhere to the dock, if I'm understanding this correctly, so when you jump in the water, you'd, basically, just have a "leash" attached to you? As soon as you hit the water, because you know what you're intending to do, adrenaline is going to kick in and sober you right up to a great extent. Couple that with the surety of having some degree of SI, and this method is probably primed for failure. But, hey, one never knows. If your intent and resolve is great enough, maybe it could work for you. I think drowning is difficult in general. It usually takes something more for a lot of people, like non-removable weights, or something like that, and being way out in a body of water. But, then again, some have managed to drown themselves in a bathtub. I guess it depends on your mindset.

U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
Just want to say this was my exact plan in high school. Never tried it, but I agree, SI will probably save you. Sorry. :(