paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i'm on my 4th attempt and i might be put in a mental hospital. i am not sure what to do since i still want to CTB and my family has me on suicide watch now so i can't be trusted. if i get put in a mental hospital what will happen to me? i live in america and i know our mental health programs are terrible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, Praestat_Mori, tiger b and 3 others
catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
I've been to a few and if u go you'll have a psych evaluation then most likely you'll stay in the ER for a couple days , depending on when a bed opens up in a psych ward near you. i have been in the ER for 2 days before and another time it was 16 days but probably a few days. The ER is probably going to be the worst part depending on where you go. psych wards fucking suck a lot some more than others if you know anyone who has been hospitalized before try and ask them if there's any known good ones or known bad ones most likely you won't get to be picky but its good to know
And dont try and CTB well your there just wait till your out too do it
if u have any questions about any of that lmk

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, paroxysm and Cloud Busting
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Feel your pain. I might have to go to one too and also have no idea what I should do. I mean I live in europe and a few people I asked said it's fine but I mean ig America's obviously kinda different so idkkk either. But I consider

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, catperson and paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
I've been to a few and if u go you'll have a psych evaluation then most likely you'll stay in the ER for a couple days , depending on when a bed opens up in a psych ward near you. i have been in the ER for 2 days before and another time it was 16 days but probably a few days. The ER is probably going to be the worst part depending on where you go. psych wards fucking suck a lot some more than others if you know anyone who has been hospitalized before try and ask them if there's any known good ones or known bad ones most likely you won't get to be picky but its good to know
And dont try and CTB well your there just wait till your out too do it
if u have any questions about any of that lmk
what should i bring? i was thinking about at least sneaking in my ipod and wireless earbuds so i won't be bored. maybe a journal as well so i can write and doodle unless they provide those.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and catperson
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
what should i bring? i was thinking about at least sneaking in my ipod and wireless earbuds so i won't be bored. maybe a journal as well so i can write and doodle unless they provide those.
A few days worth of clothes that do not have drawstrings or laces. No shoes with laces either. They will most likely find what you are hiding very quickly. You should be able to bring a journal. If not, you will be able to write at some point even if it isn't in your journal. Write the phone numbers down of people that you want to call down on your hand or on a piece of paper. Idk if you will be able to bring your own hygiene products (toothbrush, body wash, deodorant, etc.).
To get out the quickest, do as many activities as you can. Go to group sessions, eat dinner in the dining room, go to the activity room. Just don't stay in your room all day. That will make them think you are not getting any better and they might make you stay for longer. And take your meds for the same reasons.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, catperson, Cloud Busting and 1 other person
catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023

Smelly_ballz

basically said everything I was going to say to that lol, aside from you also can't have hoods. but yeah i wouldnt try n sneak anything in 1 time that i did i got on something called "no sharps" but it will be called a million different things and i basically could't even use markers or crayons or have literally anything It's not worth the risk if you end up at a strict place, and also they strip you before you come in. and just show them that your trying to get better

Reactions: paroxysm