RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
As the title says, I might be accepted in a homeless shelter. I would go there in a heartbeat if it meant id stop getting raped and abused. Its going to be hard but at least I will still be alive and fighting. I am starting to see hope again and it feels fleeting but its there. I am so close to freedom, I can practically taste it. It tastes.... Like cheese?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: paroxysm, d3ad, Cloud Busting and 6 others
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
this is such a hard thing to go through, i can only imagine what pain you're in but hold on to that hope
i wish whatever the future holds for you is kinder than the past has been

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
As the title says, I might be accepted in a homeless shelter. I would go there in a heartbeat if it meant id stop getting raped and abused. Its going to be hard but at least I will still be alive and fighting. I am starting to see hope again and it feels fleeting but its there. I am so close to freedom, I can practically taste it. It tastes.... Like cheese?
Sometimes the little steps can snowball into a full recovery, and even a life worth living. I'm sorry for the pain you have experienced, but I'm glad you have some hope to hang onto šŸ’œ

Reactions: Praestat_Mori