• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chocolatedream

Sep 28, 2019
Hey,

to make the SN-Method as peacefully as possible I thought I will add some Midazolam and Morphine.
I never took any of these, so do you guys have some experience with these drugs?
When should i take those before taking the SN (will do the 48h-Regimen with Meto and 30g SN) and how much is sufficient?
I got Midazolam 5 x 15mg tablets and Morphine 5 x 200mg capsules retard (got everything from the darknet)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Hey,

to make the SN-Method as peacefully as possible I thought I will add some Midazolam and Morphine.
I never took any of these, so do you guys have some experience with these drugs?
When should i take those before taking the SN (will do the 48h-Regimen with Meto and 30g SN) and how much is sufficient?
I got Midazolam 5 x 15mg tablets and Morphine 5 x 200mg capsules retard (got everything from the darknet)
What is SN method?
What is SN method?
Darknet cool

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Leave out the morphine and just take the benzos 20 minutes before.

SN+morphine is not a good combination for several reasons.