I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
I may be posting this in the wrong spot and I'm sure it's been discussed before, but has anyone tried ketamine or psilocybin therapy? Microdosing, not taking for fun. Just wondering how effective it is?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've done ketamine infusions and unfortunately it didn't help but it was nice to leave my body for a bit. Microdosing shrooms so far has Just raised My anxiety

Reactions: ilovemydog, leavingthesoultrap and beelzebul
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
I may be posting this in the wrong spot and I'm sure it's been discussed before, but has anyone tried ketamine or psilocybin therapy? Microdosing, not taking for fun. Just wondering how effective it is?
I have done psilocybin microdose. It made me cry out in tears at how beautiful the world is and released some trauma from me. It also lowered my suicidal thoughts for some time.

Reactions: ilovemydog and divinemistress36
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
I have done psilocybin microdose. It made me cry out in tears at how beautiful the world is and released some trauma from me. It also lowered my suicidal thoughts for some time.
Microdosing? I've never heard of someone getting this strong of a reaction from microdosing.

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
I did and still do a decent amount of ketamine and when I started using I used it in small doses to ''help'' with my depression but it only helped while using and didn't do much while off of it. Quickly went from '' I'll try micro dosing to see what it does '' to being dependant on it. Ketamine is a very addictive substance so do be careful.