• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
hello. I have been on a long list of anti depressants and now currently stimulants for my ADD. Even though I currently take Concerta, I am still not okay. I struggle to feed myself because I can't think or plan. I struggle to get out of bed, brush my hair, shower, eat a good meal, and do something else besides rot in bed. I have been this way since I was 14, and I'm now 27. I think I'm on the spectrum, because I don't have any energy to do self care or I need a lot of prompting to be independent. I was hoping to try microdosing LSD or Ketamine, because I think, if I did something that could help me feel like life is so hard and full of effort, maybe I can finally move forward. I can't do it by myself or have any will to do anything. But maybe microdosing will help me feel "good" or "positive" and I can slowly help myself take care of everything above and not feel helpless or worthless anymore. I need a life boat.
I don't know how to find the dark web site, or how to navigate it to find a seller to buy from. Is there anyone in this forum that has experience with the website, and is kind enough to help a stranger out? I just want to get better so bad, but I just feel awful