EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
My sister and her family will be happy... They all grow their own. Lol. I wish pot worked for me the way it does with other people. Instead of relaxed or sleep, I just get paranoid. FML

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Eren
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Have you ever tried a high cbd variety?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Eren
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
My sister and her family will be happy... They all grow their own. Lol. I wish pot worked for me the way it does with other people. Instead of relaxed or sleep, I just get paranoid. FML
same.. i get paranoid too..

Reactions: johnny and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Same, I don't like pot. And I find some kinds of potheads pretty annoying.
They're like... surprised I'd say that I don't enjoy it. "Try a different variety". No! Fuck off!
I don't wanna spend money on a fuckton of different kinds of weed to finally find the one that I dislike the less.
Or when they find out that I abuse alcohol, benzos and opiates they tell me to just smoke a joint if I want to relax... lol YOU go smoke a joint while I enjoy my oxy.
Those idiots see everything in black and white: weed is good and everything else is bad.
Hell I almost hate them as much as people who are totally anti-drug. Live and let live, it isn't that difficult.
This doesn't apply to all stoners of course, only a good part of the ones I know. I hope they are a minority, I really do.

Reactions: Kyrok, EndofMyRope and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018

The way I see it pot enhances your natural state. So if you get paranoid without pot - you will get paranoid 10x on pot. Personally I had the most severe paranoia on pot but also the most blissfull experiences.

Reactions: Kyrok and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
Yea I have no idea how people get more relaxed with it. When I was 17/18 I smoked a bit but eventually I stopped. It just made me super paranoid and nervous lol. I do really miss that strong body buzz though, I remember that felt real good. Or watching a funny tv show while high was awesome too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DKs

DKs

Oct 14, 2018
Megalize Larijuana.

Reactions: TAW122 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
33 states now, med or rec. Feds will act this Spring.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fucking loving it and Jodes