• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
So she called 911 before killing herself to help her family know her location. It's not a bad idea it will save a lot of headache aftermath

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Unknown21 and divinemistress36
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Isn't her husband being investigated for her murder? I know her death has been ruled a suicide. I swore I saw something related to her husband.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Isn't her husband being investigated for her murder? I know her death has been ruled a suicide. I swore I saw something related to her husband.
So they said he was controlling and they left each other 6 months ago. He could be the reason why she killed herself but it's suicide

• Informative
Reactions: violetday and tunnelV
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Her TikTok fans are willing to pay for a second autopsy. Theyre trying to get it now.

I don't know a lot about this. I've only seen a few TikTok clips. But I wish they would let her just rest :/

Reactions: 3/4Dead and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Her TikTok fans are willing to pay for a second autopsy. Theyre trying to get it now.

I don't know a lot about this. I've only seen a few TikTok clips. But I wish they would let her just rest :/
It's just a waste of time she called 911 she was calm and gave her location to the dispatcher so I don't think she was killed. People think they know each other we really don't. People hurt none wants to live in pain specially when it's mental. You're right they need to just let her rest

Reactions: ropearoundatree, divinemistress36, locked*n*loaded and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Rip. I admire her courage

Reactions: karmaisabitch