sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What do you guys think happened to MH370?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do wonder if it was a murder/suicide by the pilot. They supposedly found it's suspected flight plan on a home simulator he had. Obviously along with lots of other flight plans also but- it just seems a strange coincidence. I don't know- it's so hard to know really. I think it's easy to forget sometimes that these are real people too. It must be upsetting for his family to hear theories like that. I do really enjoy mysteries though. What do you think happened?

Reactions: sserafim
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
The pilot crashed that mutherfucker. What an asshole.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
He probably crashed it somewhere in the ocean or it was hijacked and crashed. I don't believe they survived.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
They've found pieces of the plane which washed up ashore in various places surrounding the Indian ocean

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I do wonder if it was a murder/suicide by the pilot. They supposedly found it's suspected flight plan on a home simulator he had. Obviously along with lots of other flight plans also but- it just seems a strange coincidence. I don't know- it's so hard to know really. I think it's easy to forget sometimes that these are real people too. It must be upsetting for his family to hear theories like that. I do really enjoy mysteries though. What do you think happened?
Yeah, honestly the evidence points towards it being a murder suicide. The flight simulator is most incriminating. However, it might've been planted by the CIA, so who knows.

Some people think the US shot down the plane bc it went near Diego Garcia, and the US has a military base there
They've found pieces of the plane which washed up ashore in various places surrounding the Indian ocean
Yeah I've heard abt that but some ppl say they were planted and weren't even the plane…what do you think happened to it? Imo it probably crashed into the ocean

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I did wonder if it was the pilot, but to take other ppl with you? I couldn't. Sabotage? Hijack and he took the decision, a plane full of ppl or a city?
I do remember for months being on that crowd finding site searching square after square of satellite ocean maps looking for residue.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Yeah, honestly the evidence points towards it being a murder suicide. The flight simulator is most incriminating. However, it might've been planted by the CIA, so who knows.

Some people think the US shot down the plane bc it went near Diego Garcia, and the US has a military base there

Yeah I've heard abt that but some ppl say they were planted and weren't even the plane…what do you think happened to it? Imo it probably crashed into the ocean
What was suspicious about the flight simulator?

A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
I couldn't affirm that it was a suicide since the Flight Data Recorder and Cockpit Voice Recorder haven't been found.

But it was definitely intentional with the transponder that has been manually turned off (to stay off the controller radar) and the interference on the controls, the several quick high climbs and descents on the vertical profile associated with the numerous lateral deviations means that at that time two people were fighting on the yokes with opposite inputs: one trying to bring it down and turning left and an other one trying to correct the flight path by turning right while pulling on the yoke.

Was it the captain or was it a third-party?
We don't know for sure with the factual data available on the report.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep