• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pu3nt3s

pu3nt3s

simply unlovable.
Nov 8, 2021
I'm in Mexico as of now, and I'm wondering if it'd be reasonable/ethical to look through the pharmacies here for N. I'm close to a border town and there's plenty of pharmacies here but I'm wondering if it would be a hassle.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I thought it was more of a veterinary product?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm in Mexico as of now, and I'm wondering if it'd be reasonable/ethical to look through the pharmacies here for N. I'm close to a border town and there's plenty of pharmacies here but I'm wondering if it would be a hassle.
You should!!!!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I read somewhere online that you can get N in mexico, though you may not be able to legally. If you do, though, it is probably illegal to bring across the border to the U.S., so this could be a bad situation. It would be safer if you get N in mexico to use it in Mexico, but I undertand wanting to be at home for this. It could be terrible to have an issue at the border though.

Reactions: pu3nt3s and blueclover_.
Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
@pu3nt3s are you at the TJ border?