N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I decided I'm planning on leaving Tues or Wednesday to Mexico to get N. Planning on ctb in Mexico.. can anyone help me with a good story to tell the vet. I never owned any dogs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will document all my trip

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, Euthanza, Whyami and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Do you live there? If so then I would suggest to adopt stray ones for a while if you can manage the time being.

Afaik speaking Spanish would help a lot, but Mexicans don't really communicate directly so yeah you need to implicate your story that revolves around pet and cattle ... I'm a foreigner so I can only tell hearsays

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Do you live there? If so then I would suggest to adopt stray ones for a while if you can manage the time being.

Afaik speaking Spanish would help a lot, but Mexicans don't really communicate directly so yeah you need to implicate your story that revolves around pet and cattle ... I'm a foreigner so I can only tell hearsays
This is an old post. I already travel to tijuana to try to obtain N and was unsuccessful. There's shortage among vets & was told they using t61 instead

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This is an old post. I already travel to tijuana to try to obtain N and was unsuccessful. There's shortage among vets & was told they using t61 instead
T61 used by injection only, too bad

Anyway do you still have the store's contact? if only there's supply update, worth asking for

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
How many places did you check? What story did you use?