GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
So I should hopefully have my hands on 14 x 40mg metonitazene pills shortly. I am planning to use them to ctb, but I am worried about throwing up and wasting the dosage.

Would it be better to just take them all at once? Or space them out? Will taking all of them cause me to throw up? I have no tolerance for opioids and I've heard lethal doses of metonitazene can be as little as 30-60mg. With 14 pills I'm talking around 560mg. So I'm thinking I need to be smart with the dosage so I do not throw up everywhere.

Also, how long should you be alone for before the drugs do their job? I do not want to get disturbed.

I guess the last question, is there anything else I should be taking like benzos? I have a bit of RC Benzos on hand that might be able to help if required, but they are not particularly strong. Maybe something to stop me throwing up? I've got some Olanzapine here that I could take leading up to the day.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Trust me bro you need to research methodically before u CTB I've got kidney failure and brain damage from my failed attempts, you need strong wnti emetic to stop you vomiting. If you want a foolproof peaceful death look into ddmp2 it's how I'm going to CTB and it's as successful as nembutal at killing peacefully
So I should hopefully have my hands on 14 x 40mg metonitazene pills shortly. I am planning to use them to ctb, but I am worried about throwing up and wasting the dosage.

Would it be better to just take them all at once? Or space them out? Will taking all of them cause me to throw up? I have no tolerance for opioids and I've heard lethal doses of metonitazene can be as little as 30-60mg. With 14 pills I'm talking around 560mg. So I'm thinking I need to be smart with the dosage so I do not throw up everywhere.

Also, how long should you be alone for before the drugs do their job? I do not want to get disturbed.

I guess the last question, is there anything else I should be taking like benzos? I have a bit of RC Benzos on hand that might be able to help if required, but they are not particularly strong. Maybe something to stop me throwing up? I've got some Olanzapine here that I could take leading up to the day.

I also have some

Upvote 0
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Trust me bro you need to research methodically before u CTB I've got kidney failure and brain damage from my failed attempts, you need strong wnti emetic to stop you vomiting. If you want a foolproof peaceful death look into ddmp2 it's how I'm going to CTB and it's as successful as nembutal at killing peacefully

I also have some

I have some olanzapine that I can take in the days leading up to it as it has anti-emetic qualities.

I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues with CTB in the past that have given you those health problems, what did you try and do which caused the kidney failure and brain damage?

Upvote 0
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

I also have some metonatizene in my fake oxycodon no idea what dose is in them though, when you say you have tablets do u mean fake oxys?
I have some olanzapine that I can take in the days leading up to it as it has anti-emetic qualities.

I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues with CTB in the past that have given you those health problems, what did you try and do which caused the kidney failure and brain damage?
I took 100ml of gbl with me to and got kidney failure and jaundice and brain damage, I should be dead 509 times over I'm starting to think I am dead every time I die I wake up, I've died twice
I also have some metonatizene in my fake oxycodon no idea what dose is in them though, when you say you have tablets do u mean fake oxys?

I took 100ml of gbl with me to and got kidney failure and jaundice and brain damage, I should be dead 509 times over I'm starting to think I am lie every time I die I wake up, I've died twice
Any answer about ur pills? Are they fake oxys

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021

I took 100ml of gbl with me to and got kidney failure and jaundice and brain damage, I should be dead 509 times over I'm starting to think I am dead every time I die I wake up, I've died twice

Any answer about ur pills? Are they fake oxys

The seller initially listed them as fake oxys, but there were some issues so now they're listed as 40mg metonatizene pills. The GBL method seems risky, but there have been people who CTB by it I think I read. I'm sorry that you have to suffer my friend, it's not fair to have to suffer more when you were just trying to end your initial suffering.

Upvote 0
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
The seller initially listed them as fake oxys, but there were some issues so now they're listed as 40mg metonatizene pills. The GBL method seems risky, but there have been people who CTB by it I think I read. I'm sorry that you have to suffer my friend, it's not fair to have to suffer more when you were just trying to end your initial suffering.
Thanks mate, are you UK? And what colour are your oxys bro?
Also I did die from gbl when I mixed it with booze a while back

Upvote 0
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Thanks mate, are you UK? And what colour are your oxys bro?

Also I did die from gbl when I mixed it with booze a while back

They are sold as yellow metonatizene pills, not oxys. They were originally sold as oxys until some shit went down. I won't say where I'm from because I don't wanna fuck over the vendor in case anyone is reading this.

Upvote 0
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023

I'm in a similar situation and got similar questions, so I'm afraid I can't really provide answers.

I got Metonitazepyne which should be almost the same like Metonitazene, what I have is 500mg of powder. In addition I got 100mg of a strong RC benzo (Flubromazolam, also powder) I want to use for sedation. Vomitting bothers me as well, but I'm broke and can't get antiemetics. I'm not sure about Olanzepine having an antiemetic effect, but if it possibly has it's surely better than nothing. I got old Mirtazapine left which seems to have antiemetic effects, so I'm going to use this.

Additionally I think about using a bag over the head, in order to run out of oxygen while hopefully being unconscious.

Upvote 0