• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Given the fact metoclopramide is getting much harder to obtain,do you think A may start selling it as a single purchase item ?
I know the reason he does not send it with N is because it may cause suspicion.
It would be very easy for him to obtain.
Its just a thought - when a get the appropriate e.mail I may e.mail him

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Here in Russia you can easily buy it in every pharmacy with no prescription (however it's hard to get sn here and impossible to get n). Welcome!

Reactions: Lara Francis
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Here in Russia you can easily buy it in every pharmacy with no prescription (however it's hard to get sn here and impossible to get n). Welcome!
Have you tried to order N from A?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Given the fact metoclopramide is getting much harder to obtain,do you think A may start selling it as a single purchase item ?
I know the reason he does not send it with N is because it may cause suspicion.
It would be very easy for him to obtain.
Its just a thought - when a get the appropriate e.mail I may e.mail him
He doesn't send it in the same package but he can still send jt

Reactions: inconsequential and Lara Francis
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Have you tried to order N from A?
I haven't and I've never seen that one who did. It's risky af cause you can get jailed even for ordering a mini camera or a gps tracker here. All the parcels from abroad are strictly checked by customs.

• Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I haven't and I've never seen that one who did. It's risky af cause you can get jailed even for ordering a mini camera or a gps tracker here. All the parcels from abroad are strictly checked by customs.
Yea, I heard Russia's customs are very hardcore. It just depends on the country. I'm sorry that customs are so strict there.

Reactions: inconsequential and Sever
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Yea, I heard Russia's customs are very hardcore. It just depends on the country. I'm sorry that customs are so strict there.
I noticed when entering russia a half dozen times that they left foreigners alone but harrassed the hell out of returning russians.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I noticed when entering russia a half dozen times that they left foreigners alone but harrassed the hell out of returning russians.
I've never been. I am CTB'ing in August if everything goes to plan, but if I wasn't in the circumstances that I was in I would've loved to see St. Petersburg.

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Fees, duties and taxes. They are interested not in the foreigners who rarely break dumb laws (as I remember now - it's prohibited to return here with more than 3l/person or 6l/person with huge fee alcoholic beverages. More is considered as wholesale and requires shitlots of documents) but in citizens who return after journeys and are easily caught and surcharged because of the alcohol/relics/jewelry etc.

They would hardly notice prescription meds especially if they are placed in the pack of OTC ones and you have only 1-2 packs of them so it's possible for europeians to see Petersburg and buy meto there but suspicious liquids/substances like sn/n will never cross the border (and you'd likely be jailed for n).

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Fees, duties and taxes. They are interested not in the foreigners who rarely break dumb laws (as I remember now - it's prohibited to return here with more than 3l/person or 6l/person with huge fee alcoholic beverages. More is considered as wholesale and requires shitlots of documents) but in citizens who return after journeys and are easily caught and surcharged because of the alcohol/relics/jewelry etc.

They would hardly notice prescription meds especially if they are placed in the pack of OTC ones and you have only 1-2 packs of them so it's possible for europeians to see Petersburg and buy meto there but suspicious liquids/substances like sn/n will never cross the border (and you'd likely be jailed for n).
Wow, so very strict. It's crazy how other countries aren't as strict, and so many have gotten their N in such places as Canada, US, etc.