• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatemyselfsomuch

ihatemyselfsomuch

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I'm currently on a dose of 100mg of sertraline and intend to use the SN method. However, I have just searched on a drug Interaction checker website which says that taking meto while on Zoloft can cause serotonin syndrome. It says this is a "serious risk".

Does anybody know if this is true and if only taking a one time dose of meto can cause this? Any help would be much appreciated as I've only just found this out and it's ruined my plans. Also, are there any other anti-emetics which are compatible with zoloft?

Peaceisnear

Peaceisnear

Love it when I die slow
Oct 7, 2021
I would like to know too since I also take Zoloft will it be okay If I stop taking it for example one week before ctb?

ihatemyselfsomuch

ihatemyselfsomuch

Jul 3, 2021
I would like to know too since I also take Zoloft will it be okay If I stop taking it for example one week before ctb?
I thought about doing this but one week cold turkey from SSRIs will mess you up bad apparently. If you're on a lower dose if might not be so bad though.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hi, I'm currently on a dose of 100mg of sertraline and intend to use the SN method. However, I have just searched on a drug Interaction checker website which says that taking meto while on Zoloft can cause serotonin syndrome. It says this is a "serious risk".

Does anybody know if this is true and if only taking a one time dose of meto can cause this? Any help would be much appreciated as I've only just found this out and it's ruined my plans. Also, are there any other anti-emetics which are compatible with zoloft?
Suggest checking Stans guide and check listed AntiEs against meds in interaction checker.

Reactions: ihatemyselfsomuch