D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello...just wondering if anyone has a link for primperan. Both of the sites that were up a couple of days ago are down, and I know of no others. Help would very much be appreciated...smile. Thank you.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
This seems to be a big issue, the sites like bonanza and the ebay sellers arent working. Tried everything. Please help anyone

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I bought mine off eBay about 5 weeks ago, but I went and checked and that seller is no longer selling it anymore.

Seems like eBay started cracking down. I was worried that would happen.

Reactions: Mort
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I feel so sorry for people who were struggling with getting meto. I wish I can just "teleport" my meto to your location and give them to you guys. Meto is so cheap and easily available in my country. If I able to give it to you easily, I would gladly do it.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Only Me Here
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Do you guys think its hundred percent required, would one definitely puke out the N? Im going to keep searching but curious.

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Do you guys think its hundred percent required, would one definitely puke out the N? Im going to keep searching but curious.

Likely you'd puke. Your body is programmed to keep you alive so it's gonna puke up anything it doesn't agree with. Especially something that's bitter and tastes badly.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes, and the assisted suicide clinics like Dignitas always give an anti-emetic beforehand. Worse case scenario you would fail your attempt and would have wasted money.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Bonanza still waiting for the seller to approve
All day chemist doesnt ship to canada
The last one is in india?

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Ok it makes you also enter your email and they will get back to you.

Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019

First one the guy is being weird, it's all apparently in Egypt, he got back to me wanting to sell me 4 packets, I asked if he sold anything less or if that was his only available offer, he stopped responding.

Second one doesn't ship to Canada.

I contacted all of the sellers in the third one and we'll see how that goes.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I bought mine off eBay about 5 weeks ago, but I went and checked and that seller is no longer selling it anymore.

Seems like eBay started cracking down. I was worried that would happen.
You can still buy a liquid primperan on eBay so maybe the sellers have just ran out. I'm just going to check daily

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
The india shipper got back to me he can ship to canada...lets see if this works out

Reactions: Soul
Dracovern

Dracovern

Mar 14, 2019

Is this an acceptable antimetic? Someone sent to me but not surr

You need dopamine antagonists

Domperidone, metoclopramide, and bromopride.

So yes, it seems it will work, from what I've read it's slightly less effective than meto but should do the job. It would be very viable to use in place of meto if you cannot get meto like me or you.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Ok i ordered it its cheap, will keep it as back up in case i dont find meto.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
It didnt work in the sense you took it and still puked out the N or SN?

D

Deleted member 4993

That's the one I bought and it didn't work. And after I bought it, was no longer listed on ebay. Most likely a scam:(

I bought it out of interest and took 2 to test and it seems ok ? So why do you feel it's a scam.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
It didnt work in the sense you took it and still puked out the N or SN?
I tested it with vodka mixed with grapejuice and still puked. Maybe you can test it before with something that makes you vomit and see if it works. I don't know.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I tested it with vodka mixed with grapejuice and still puked. Maybe you can test it before with something that makes you vomit and see if it works. I don't know.
No worries, appreciate everyones input and experiences. I ordered it not sure if that test will work as I'm not much of a puker.

D

Deleted member 4993

I always test by trying to induce vomiting.

I found no difference to the Primperan or Perinorm I have tbh. But we are all different.
It is lesser than Primperan Etc so needs the dose slightly higher.

Reactions: Only Me Here
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
A says he can ship it separately if you need

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
A says he can ship it separately if you need
Yes he is shipping it seperately but a lot here comment that they don't receive it, so its best to have a back up in case. Dont want to spend that much on N to get stopped by not having meto.

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Is India black listed in America? I hope not because the anti emetics are a sweet deal from there.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
he told me he only accepts western union and when i asked for the details i didnt get a response yet