• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
It seems like from what I've read that the important aspect of meto is how it facilitates gastric motility. So I looked for alternatives for that aspect. I found this article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18403946/
I'm wondering if ginger could be taken an hour before sn to move the sn on through more quickly for those of us who don't have meto.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Dead Meat
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I wish ginger ale was a viable option.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, rationaltake and Dead Meat
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it's not its only way of action. i think you want to equip yourself with what has the best track record. sure there's alternatives to anti emetics and to sn itself but with lesser known/certain effects. but otc AE is certainly better than nothing

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
it's not its only way of action. i think you want to equip yourself with what has the best track record. sure there's alternatives to anti emetics and to sn itself but with lesser known/certain effects. but otc AE is certainly better than nothing
It would just be nice if there was an alternative that worked that people can actually get their hands on in the US.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and hopeless2019
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I wouldn´t trust in ginger if you're going to use it for SN. If you don´t have an option to get Meto, you can also use Domperidon or the over the counter drug Diphenhydramin(chlorid). By the way, according to a book I have, 50mg of Diphenhydramin(chlorid) per kg body weight, Diphenhydramin(chlorid) is considered lethal.

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I wouldn´t trust in ginger if you're going to use it for SN. If you don´t have an option to get Meto, you can also use Domperidon or the over the counter drug Diphenhydramin(chlorid). By the way, according to a book I have, 50mg of Diphenhydramin(chlorid) per kg body weight, Diphenhydramin(chlorid) is considered lethal.
Worth noting also that a Diphenhydramine OD is gonna be the most or one of the most painful and confusing experiences of your life, that stuff is NASTY. Best avoided even for intended use (allerges?) unless used sparingly. Is DPH actually a viable alternative for meto wrt SN method though?

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
How would a person who can't get Meto be able to get Domperidon? In the US it seems like that would be even more difficult.
Worth noting also that a Diphenhydramine OD is gonna be the most or one of the most painful and confusing experiences of your life, that stuff is NASTY. Best avoided even for intended use (allerges?) unless used sparingly. Is DPH actually a viable alternative for meto wrt SN method though?
Seems to be a lot of mixed messages about that. I think it's unlikely to help with sn.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know where you are. It´s easier to get Domperidon in Europe.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I don't know about all that SN jazz... but ginger certainly does help to increase gastric motility and transit time. It's wonderful stuff.

Reactions: Euthanza and Doombox