Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I am gathering together I need for a SN exit - as soon as humanly possible. Ordered SN off of E - but struggling with meto. Anyone any info? I'd really appreciate it!

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You could try going to your doctor and saying you have migraines that make you very nauseated.

Reactions: Deathbydemo
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I am gathering together I need for a SN exit - as soon as humanly possible. Ordered SN off of E - but struggling with meto. Anyone any info? I'd really appreciate it!
From what I understand meto is nearly as hard to get as sn in the uk...unless a doctor prescribes it for a specific condition

Reactions: Deathbydemo
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Meto seems like the holy grail for this method.

Is there any proof the method is any more or less effective with meto? Back up drinks should solve any issues with vomiting I would say.

Reactions: checkouttime and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
But, even if you can't get meto, I don't think it's strictly necessary. I mean, it helps with not vomiting, but you can still succeed with sn method without meto I think.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I agree. I can't imagine your body surviving multiple drinks.

B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
I'm in the UK and I got meto from an online doctor after a 'consultation', it wasn't hard to know what to say if you research migraines

Reactions: Deathbydemo and checkouttime
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
There was this thread a couple of days ago if you feel like reading through it.
Seems to say that meto isn't strictly necessary although it is preferable if you can get it

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...absolutely-required-or-not.47359/#post-855600

• Love
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I agree. I can't imagine your body surviving multiple drinks.

that and not being found!!!!I think meto can have nasty side effects for some and people were recommending other anti-e

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Deathbydemo
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im uk and i got mine through an online consultation whereby you put in what you want , answer a load of questions to cover their arse, and then a gp looks at it and makes the decision. They post it out think it cost about 30 quid

Reactions: Deathbydemo, BetterInthanOut and checkouttime
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Sent you a PM.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Im uk and i got mine through an online consultation whereby you put in what you want , answer a load of questions to cover their arse, and then a gp looks at it and makes the decision. They post it out think it cost about 30 quid

you know these 'online consultation' can you ask for anything? do they ever contact you ?

I know a site i used to use(which was mentioned on here ADC), had a thing saying consultation(never used to) and so i didnt bother ordering . i couldn't be arsed with someone ringing me and speaking to them!!!

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
you know these 'online consultation' can you ask for anything? do they ever contact you ?

I know a site i used to use(which was mentioned on here ADC), had a thing saying consultation(never used to) and so i didnt bother ordering . i couldn't be arsed with someone ringing me and speaking to them!!!
From my experience it was all online.
I tried to order zyban once and got one of the questioms wrong and was rejected. The doctor puts a quick note as to why.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I tried to order zyban once and got one of the questioms wrong and was rejected. The doctor puts a quick note as to why.

I had a feeling it would be like that.and like you said just to cover there arse.

Oh so he puts a quick note why?.....so you can, correct it and order from another email/account lmao

I like this whole....how many people are talking complete bolox to the 'online doctor' and getting all sorts of medication.what a good idea someone had :)

• Love
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020

Exactly that for me too- just like a consultation via a chatbox type thing. I was rejected once but they just said why in an email and that was it. As long as you opt out of them informing your GP it's quite hassle free

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I had a feeling it would be like that.and like you said just to cover there arse.

Oh so he puts a quick note why?.....so you can, correct it and order from another email/account lmao

I like this whole....how many people are talking complete bolox to the 'online doctor' and getting all sorts of medication.what a good idea someone had :)
Yeah and these doctors are no saints its pure financially driven. They no they are being bullshitted but as long as you tick the right disclaimers they are covered.
Otherwiseif it was all above board youd go to the gp and pay 9 pound for the prescription lol

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah and these doctors are no saints its pure financially driven. They no they are being bullshitted but as long as you tick the right disclaimers they are covered.
Otherwiseif it was all above board youd go to the gp and pay 9 pound for the prescription lol

oh money talks alright!!! its why iv'e thought about just asking a vet for N lol

I know one of the sites people recommended was selling the ant-e for alot!! like ALOT more than a prescription thats for sure!! they know what's going on, and thats people will pay over the ads for this stuff aswell.

• Hugs
G

gobuffs

Sep 7, 2020
I have ondansetron on hand for an antimetic, not sure if it will help any though. I don't have access to any other of the recommended antimetics. I could order from one of the these Indian pharmacies, but who knows what you're even actually getting.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

I have plenty. A full packet in fact.
I was prescribed them by a hospital when I had food poisoning last year.

I know that doesn't help you, I'm sorry.

Reactions: SpinningSong
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
Which one did you get?
X

• Love
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Hello lost good to see you on here. Meto x
I've got Prochlorperazine but don't know if that's as good as meto.
Where was it posted from?
Just wondering about suspicious post mark lol :))

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I've got Prochlorperazine but don't know if that's as good as meto.
Where was it posted from?
Just wondering about suspicious post mark lol :))
For some reason meto seems to be preferred maybe due to its gastric emptying action.
It was definitely uk to uk x

Reactions: Lost1804
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
My personal experience was rather easy to get a script:)

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
You mean getting it online? Or from your GP? x
From my GP:)

I complained about always getting migraines (headache and increased sensitivity to light) for years, but that maybe due to increased stress/anxiety atm, I was also getting really bad nausea now too. My mom had an old script of meto bc she gets migraines too, and I took some and it helped a lot, so please could you prescribe me some too?

That's the story I ran with^^:)

C

CatIsFedUpOfThis

Traumatised and tired
Sep 6, 2020
I have plenty. A full packet in fact.
I was prescribed them by a hospital when I had food poisoning last year.

I know that doesn't help you, I'm sorry.
care to share? ;)))))

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
From my GP:)

I complained about always getting migraines (headache and increased sensitivity to light) for years, but that maybe due to increased stress/anxiety atm, I was also getting really bad nausea now too. My mom had an old script of meto bc she gets migraines too, and I took some and it helped a lot, so please could you prescribe me some too?

That's the story I ran with^^:)
Ahhh... Lucky you then
I used to get bad migraine, vomiting, flashing lights all that, then I was put on tramadol for fibromyalgia pain, and the migraines eased right off. But then I was getting vertigo. Really bad. Room spinning round. Even when I shut my eyes still had that spinning, sounds weird I know. Can't stand up when I get it. And vomiting. So I was given buccastem m for it. Worked. But it's not meto. Could be used instead, but not as good I understand. x