• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
What do I say to my doctor to get a prescription for meto????

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Have you tried any research yourself before posting this ?

Reactions: Jean4
BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
I have. But from what I can tell the main one that's "fake-able" is migraines. But I actually get migraines and have different medication for that so I wouldn't be able to use that excuse with my doctor. So I was trying to see if anyone on here had any suggestions that they used..

Reactions: SawItOnce and Loner
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have a chronic nausea condition and am prescribed zofran. I just told them I was still vomiting despite the Zofran and they gave me Meto. It wasn't a lie, but they wouldn't know if it was. Easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, SawItOnce, Circles and 2 others
BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
I have a chronic nausea condition and am prescribed zofran. I just told them I was still vomiting despite the Zofran and they gave me Meto. It wasn't a lie, but they wouldn't know if it was. Easy.
Is it something that they give just for nausea or do you have to be physically vomiting to get it? I have terrible anxiety and it makes me so nauseous I can't eat. Wondering if that would work.

Reactions: eeyore9128
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
They can give it to you for complaints of holding food down due to good poisoning
Peace/hugs

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Is it something that they give just for nausea or do you have to be physically vomiting to get it? I have terrible anxiety and it makes me so nauseous I can't eat. Wondering if that would work.
I generally just get it for nausea. Like, I have chronic nausea, so I take Zofran multiple times a day. But if it stops working, that leads to vomiting. So I just tell my doctor it's not controlling the nausea, and they'll temporarily switch me to Meto.

You might tell them Meto has specifically helped your problem in the past. No guarantees, but I don't think it would hurt.

Reactions: BecauseOfMyPurpose
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
If you live in the US I can send you a few recommendations to buy it online.

Reactions: xBrialesana, Rossrossross and BecauseOfMyPurpose
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
My meto has already expired and I have to ctb before April because it could be used 6 months after expire date so if I don't kill myself before April I'm fucked up.

Last edited:
R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
Hi could you PM me as well? that would be much appreciated

Last edited:
B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
Can someone PM me as well?

Reactions: xBrialesana
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm waiting to be ill so I can get some.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
If you live in the US I can send you a few recommendations to buy it online.
If it is not to much trouble could you PM me that info also?
TIA

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Please stop leeching. This forum has had countless threads on getting antiemetics. It's okay to search sometimes!

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Please stop leeching. This forum has had countless threads on getting antiemetics. It's okay to search sometimes!
I'm sorry for "leeching". I was curious about the persons recommendations.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm sorry for "leeching". I was curious about the persons recommendations.
Creating vocal attention to sites offering antiemetics makes it an issue for us all. It's better to look into archived threads to see what sites people have used. Why I make mention of this is because when meto was still sold on eBay, the community around us made changes to the algorithm suggesting "popular purchases" with SN in it. Causing eBay to crack down on sellers selling meto. If you look onto the wiki, these accounts that were recommended eventually have been closed either by eBay themselves or through the seller's own-self.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
This is exactly why i asked if the person could
Creating vocal attention to sites offering antiemetics makes it an issue for us all. It's better to look into archived threads to see what sites people have used. Why I make mention of this is because when meto was still sold on eBay, the community around us made changes to the algorithm suggesting "popular purchases" with SN in it. Causing eBay to crack down on sellers selling meto. If you look onto the wiki, these accounts that were recommended eventually have been closed either by eBay themselves or through the seller's own-self.

I'm sorry as i am still new here, but i have looked at older posts and the suggestions they mentioned. The meds some people have stated to use, non OTC, are not so easy to acquire for some people. A lot were dead end as they are no longer available online, as you are aware. OTC meds where i live do not block the dopamine receptors, just serotonin ones. I was not seeking to "create vocal attention" just the persons thoughts about an alternative source.
I do appreciate you wisdom though. Thank you!

Reactions: HelensNepenthe