• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I have finally got some meto and I'm looking to do the stat dose, but just the 10mg makes me very sleepy. I can still stay awake though. I'm worried 30mg might be too much, I could set an alarm to make sure I wake up. Would that work? I'm afraid then I won't want to go through with it though and I'd be better to keep myself awake

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, it is not an odd reaction. Make sure you don't fall asleep after a 30 mg dose. Just don't take a rest after the dose is taken.

Reactions: Tamazi 123
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
hi, i fell asleep and slept through the alarm when i was taking meto and fucked up my attempt a few months ago. it has a synergistic effect with benzos, which would make you even groggier. i would advise doing everything you can to keep yourself awake.

Reactions: Quarky00
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Maybe some caffeine in your system would be enough to keep you awake

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Aside from that, no side effects? Then you're good! Domperidone 10mg also made me sleepy but 2.5mg of meto ruined my day in a major way, so I can't take it.

What about doing the regimen? instead of stat dose.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
No I can't because it will be noticed. And I'm missing the main ingredient because I have to jump through too many hoops to get it

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
N or SN? what about doing only a 20 mg stat?

Reactions: enjolras
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I took 40mg at one point, in a desperate moment before the act I eventually backed out of -- I remember feeling incredibly antsy. Like I had to keep moving my legs. I remember trying to lie down in bed and having to constantly get up and move. Really annoying feeling.

• Wow
Reactions: charlottewilts, enjolras and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
No I can't because it will be noticed. And I'm missing the main ingredient because I have to jump through too many hoops to get it
So you have meto but not SN ? And you cannot use meto because it will be noticed ?

Meto has some common side effects: falling asleep, feeling weird, migraine. These mostly disappear after tolerance develops -- usually on the second or third dose . As a trial one can first take ½ a pill and if it's just sleep or discomfort take 1 whole pill 8h later. If results are still not satisfactory, repeat for the third and last time. By then all side effects should subside . If not or if you experience serious side effects then stop and go for Domperidone. Testing meto well before ctb is essential , and there's no need to take a high dosage for that test , it may overwhelm and may deter you for nothing .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR:
Meto can be harsh . See threads – someone just aborted ctb due to meto migraines . Don't just use tons of meto . Research . Test small doses before

More Info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-634856

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I could set an alarm to make sure I wake up. Would that work? I'm afraid then I won't want to go through with it though and I'd be better to keep myself awake

You could setup some music to play to keep you awake, or TV / movie / occupation (distracting, not needing focus : books). Watch out for temperature too, not too cold, not too heated.

Last edited:
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
So you have meto but not SN ? And you cannot use meto because it will be noticed ?

Meto has some common side effects: falling asleep, feeling weird, migraine. These mostly disappear after tolerance develops -- usually on the second or third dose . As a trial one can first take ½ a pill and if it's just sleep or discomfort take 1 whole pill 8h later. If results are still not satisfactory, repeat for the third and last time. By then all side effects should subside . If not or if you experience serious side effects then stop and go for Domperidone. Testing meto well before ctb is essential , and there's no need to take a high dosage for that test , it may overwhelm and may deter you for nothing .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR:

More Info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-634856
Yea no SN. I'm having major problems because I can't have it just turn up at the door or my husband will see and NZ companies won't sell to non businesses now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00