• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Hey there, I recently could get some meto prescribed, but here's the thing :

my significant other, who likes to put objects under the laptop when he uses it " to prevent overheating " for whatever reason, about a month ago chose to use my medicine packages... I walked up to him using my meto package as a support for the laptop * sigh *. Of course I've told him medicine should be treated with more precaution , and removed it asap and touched the package to see if it was a bit heated, and opened it up to see how the tablets were doing. And, yes, it was kinda warm - around human body temperature. My guess is it has been laying under my computer only for only a few minutes because he turned on the computer while I was in the kitchen for a smoke.

Could this reduce the potency of the meto? Should I overlook it ? Shoud I get read of it ? Does anyone has some knowledge regarding that matter ?

I'm very upset....

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and TimeToBiteTheDust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
likes to put objects under the laptop when he uses it " to prevent overheating " for whatever reason, about a month ago chose to use my medicine packages... I walked up to him using my meto package as a support for the laptop * sigh *
Could not help smiling at that:) You have patience :hug:

Few minutes at 45C (that's usually modern laptops) in its sealed med pack sounds okay .

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I wouldn't worry about it, just imagine what it could encounter in shipping conditions, a lot of meds come from India or Israel.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, GoodPersonEffed, Cevapcici and 1 other person
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I understand your concern. It was minus 55 C the day that my SN was delivered. When I opened the envelope, my fingers went numb from handling the bottle. I'm going to use the blood test on it, closer to ctb date, but it is anxiety provoking!

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and Cevapcici