Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
Hi there, I will Ben ingesting about 10 grams of 99% SN. To make sure I am comfortable and relaxed I will also be taking some xanax and most likely morphine or hydrocodone. I have asked about this multiple times before and gotten no response for some reason. My SN should be arriving soon and I want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Will combining the meto, weed and Pepto bismol be enough to hold down everything? My biggest concern here is vomiting this all up. Should I look into different anti emetic options?

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
You should be fine with the meto. Why just 10 grams of SN though? I think you need 20-25g in case you do vomit. More will be in your system that way. And a backup mixture is recommended in case you vomit as well. Have you read all the resources yet? It sounds like you haven't

Reactions: Fragile
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
You should be fine with the meto. Why just 10 grams of SN though? I think you need 20-25g in case you do vomit. More will be in your system that way. And a backup mixture is recommended in case you vomit as well. Have you read all the resources yet? It sounds like you haven't
I read stan's guide and it said to use 100mg per kg of body weight. I'm about 190 pounds, rounding that off to 90kg that's 9 grams of SN. I will have a 2 pound bottle so it shouldn't be hard to make a backup mixture. I feel that taking the SN+ drugs will make my chance of vomiting increase compared to SN by itself which is why I would also like to employ weed and Pepto bismol as a backup anti emetic. I want to COMPLETELY ensure everything stays in my system by any means possible.

Also what order should I take these in? I was thinking my opoids first, wait about an hour then antacid, then SN then pepto-bismol.

Last edited:
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
You probably haven't gotten responses because nobody has an answer! When we start getting into these specific combinations of drugs, it becomes more and more of a shot in the dark.

The regime intends for meto & an antacid and we can't say for sure how other drugs will interact because the data, anecdotal or otherwise, just doesn't exist.

I can say for sure though that Pepto bismol is an antidiarrheal so I don't think it would do anything as far as vomiting.

Reactions: autumnal
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah I don't think you want the pepto coating your stomach

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You again with your complete reading. What is the minimal dose recommended? For someone who endeavors not to mess up, you seem to be making it very difficult for yourself.

which is preferable, succeeding but vomiting or under dosing and failing?

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I read stan's guide and it said to use 100mg per kg of body weight. I'm about 190 pounds, rounding that off to 90kg that's 9 grams of SN. I will have a 2 pound bottle so it shouldn't be hard to make a backup mixture. I feel that taking the SN+ drugs will make my chance of vomiting increase compared to SN by itself which is why I would also like to employ weed and Pepto bismol as a backup anti emetic. I want to COMPLETELY ensure everything stays in my system by any means possible.

Also what order should I take these in? I was thinking my opoids first, wait about an hour then antacid, then SN then pepto-bismol.

Stan's Guide also recommends the following though:
20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size​
25gm in 50 ml of plain water if you consider yourself a large size.​
(REF)

I would be inclined to follow those more categorically-stated recommendation (also similar to those in the PPH) as opposed to Stan's preceding musings on dosage per unit of bodyweight.

The reason for making backup doses is for if a normal dose (20–25g) is vomited. It is not as a solution to (or justification for) taking a less than recommended dose (9–10g) in the first place.

As per your previous deleted thread, you really do seem to be bogging yourself down in unanswerable specifics while dangerously ignoring the basic fundamentals.

With reference to that previous thread, do you finally understand the reasons for and timing behind the food and water fasting?

Have you read the PPH and Stan's Guide while sober yet? Would it help for you to take notes in your own words while doing so, to refer back to later including when intoxicated?

Reactions: Aap