rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I've read alot about meto recently but theres still one aspect im completely unsure about

I need to do a meto test soon 1 x 10mg but im worried about getting EPS symptoms

if i get these symptoms how long does it last for?

i live with my mum so id need to test it while shes at work but i dont want to have symptoms when she gets home advice is appreciated <3

Reactions: Samsa
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I've read alot about meto recently but theres still one aspect im completely unsure about

I need to do a meto test soon 1 x 10mg but im worried about getting EPS symptoms

if i get these symptoms how long does it last for?

i live with my mum so id need to test it while shes at work but i dont want to have symptoms when she gets home advice is appreciated <3

same question here :D my plan is statdose and 1hour later N

Reactions: rikamonie
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I would also like to know that. I fear getting side effects so I do not know whether I should even do a test beforehand.

Reactions: rikamonie
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The only way to know is do the test as described... a single low dose should tell you if you're going to not feel good and if you should continue the test..
if you don't feel good, you stop.

Reactions: autumnal and rikamonie
E

Eden1505

May 25, 2020
The only way to know is do the test as described... a single low dose should tell you if you're going to not feel good and if you should continue the test..
You stop it ok and then what do you replace it with if anything at all?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
All of this is covered in the SN resource page!
I'm not being rude but it really is spelled out so well if you just take a little time to read. It even tells you which AE has low risk for EPS.
I went to SN Resource then clicked antiemetics .. voila

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/

Reactions: autumnal and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020

im just going to take one as a test but my concern is how long the symptoms last if i get any i dont wanna be acting crazy or something when my mum comes home :pfff:

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I tried meto recently and I was really procrastinating because I had some issues with akathisia and dystonia before caused by medication. That's a pure hell. Better to die a hundred times than to experience this ever again...
However, my fears were vain, everything was okay despite a slightly higher blood pressure and a light headache (I have migraines so did not find anything too strange). So this issue does not bother me anymore.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
All of this is covered in the SN resource page!
I'm not being rude but it really is spelled out so well if you just take a little time to read. It even tells you which AE has low risk for EPS.
I went to SN Resource then clicked antiemetics .. voila

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/

iu