prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I've spent hours looking through threads on this site with no luck in finding in any Meto/AE source. I read the SN Guide and it did suggest certain antipsychotics would work. I saw Lurasidone, which I am currently taking, on the list however it was one of the last ones. I also do not know how much I should take. I am currently taking 40mg pills daily. What kind of routine would I need for them? I would prefer to find one of the first 6 recommended AEs, doesn't matter which. Please help if you know any sources that ship to the USA.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I don't know about Lurasidone...I took it for over a year and never felt like it did anything so idk how it would help you ctb with SN.
but if you're in the US, it's really easy to get. go to urgent care and give them this script:
I have really bad nausea and gag really easily from the smallest triggers like brushing my teeth or smelling something bad. It makes me gag so violently I almost throw up. I was prescribed Metoclopramide but I ran out. My PCP closed their medical practice (if they ask which one make one up) so now I can't get refills. I tried booking an appt with a new PCP but they're all booked up and can only squeeze me in 2-3 weeks from now. Could you give me a refill for 10mg for now until I get my PCP sorted out? It's interfering with my daily life and I need to be able to function.
or just go to your doctor and talk about the same nausea issues and say your friend takes it and if you could try it.

Reactions: prettycvnt
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I don't know about Lurasidone...I took it for over a year and never felt like it did anything so idk how it would help you ctb with SN.
but if you're in the US, it's really easy to get. go to urgent care and give them this script:
I have really bad nausea and gag really easily from the smallest triggers like brushing my teeth or smelling something bad. It makes me gag so violently I almost throw up. I was prescribed Metoclopramide but I ran out. My PCP closed their medical practice (if they ask which one make one up) so now I can't get refills. I tried booking an appt with a new PCP but they're all booked up and can only squeeze me in 2-3 weeks from now. Could you give me a refill for 10mg for now until I get my PCP sorted out? It's interfering with my daily life and I need to be able to function.
or just go to your doctor and talk about the same nausea issues and say your friend takes it and if you could try it.
Thank you so much for this reply. Is it possible to use this script with an online pharmacy? I don't think I'd be able to go to urgent care without my family noticing.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Thank you so much for this reply. Is it possible to use this script with an online pharmacy? I don't think I'd be able to go to urgent care without my family noticing.
no, every pharmacy will tell you they can't prescribe things. It has to be from a doctor. I think telehealth might work though? just pay for an appointment and they usually just go through with what you ask as long as you're not asking for something out of the realm of their control or controlled substances

Reactions: prettycvnt
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
no, every pharmacy will tell you they can't prescribe things. It has to be from a doctor. I think telehealth might work though? just pay for an appointment and they usually just go through with what you ask as long as you're not asking for something out of the realm of their control or controlled substances
I'm not sure if I have enough money for telehealth. But thanks for the advice. I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: kettlevinbarq