felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
I don't have access to any drugs or even alcohol, i was planning to hang myself but it looks like that's much more difficult than I thought, and also very painful.

I just need a method that has easy access I got caught once I can't let that happen again

P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
How old are you? I mean, why don't you have access to alcohol?

Last edited:
Reactions: idonthaveanother
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Hanging can be extremely painful yes, though apparently partial suspension is more bearable but it takes some practice. If you post a few more replies you should get the search function and it'll be easier to search for methods

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I dont think the pain in hanging is half as bad as the pain in living. There is no method without any downsides, I guess. Would be great if we could die officially.

felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
How old are you? I mean, why don't you have access to alcohol?
I'm 18, but that's not why, I live in a country that criminalized alcohol a long time ago basically getting a bottle of whiskey is as hard as getting a baggie of imported coke here

• Aww..
Reactions: Pizarnikishere, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just be free from this existence, it's cruel how it has to be so difficult to die. It would be so relieving if we could just permanently escape from this existence in a guaranteed way in peace, having the option of such a thing would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: Blahblahlah
felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just be free from this existence, it's cruel how it has to be so difficult to die. It would be so relieving if we could just permanently escape from this existence in a guaranteed way in peace, having the option of such a thing would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.
I wish the world was kinder, I wish there weren't risks to our choices. It's unfair, we didn't choose life why can't we choose to not exist

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm 18, but that's not why, I live in a country that criminalized alcohol a long time ago basically getting a bottle of whiskey is as hard as getting a baggie of imported coke here
I would hate living there, alcohol is so good…

You can check the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads for methods.

• Love
Reactions: felixwasabsurd