• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Is there a list of celebrity suicides that don't involve a firearm or hanging?

I've tried a partial hanging with a rope over a doorway but not having any luck. Charcoal seems to be out of the option.

I feel like blowing myself up would be the only method available that could just obliterate my body, but don't have access to means to blowing myself up.

Maybe jumping, but I live in a trailer park and would have to walk to a bridge to jump.

Any suggestions or list of people who did something creative?

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I remember a couple years ago there was that guy in some downtown american city had a van and a sound system telling people 'stay away there is a bomb' and then he blew himself up. And I know of a couple korean celebrities used charcoal.

Aside from that, can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I think my method is quite creative but if I link it to you I might go against the rules, you can find it in my profile if you're interested if you search among the threads created, it's the last on the last page, practically the first thread I opened.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I actually tried your method lol. I got one click of the handcuff and freaked.

I need something quicker, like a gun, because the plastic bag is too horrifying. I felt like I was in a horror movie.

I'm thinking of jumping off a bridge, but have no car to drive up the expressway. I would have to walk it and risk getting stopped by state troopers.

I really would like something in my trailer but have nothing but a rope, and the partial isn't working.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I actually tried your method lol. I got one click of the handcuff and freaked.

I need something quicker, like a gun, because the plastic bag is too horrifying. I felt like I was in a horror movie.

I'm thinking of jumping off a bridge, but have no car to drive up the expressway. I would have to walk it and risk getting stopped by state troopers.

I really would like something in my trailer but have nothing but a rope, and the partial isn't working.
Many find it inhumane indeed but I have had it ready for many years and I am lazy to look for chemical substances while the others I have tried have not convinced me or have failed, I hope you find your way then, your same feeling is that I had it with full hanging while I was pushing the chair and I felt the rope on my neck more and more, the bag scares me less, maybe it's because you can still breathe even if I imagine everything will last longer compared to full hanging.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I wish I could source N or SN, hell even potassium cyanide or SA. I did find a source for cyanide but not sure if it's legit. The guy wants $1500 in Bitcoin for cyanide. Probably an FBI agent.

As for the bag, it's the feeling when you can no longer breathe. At least with hanging you can grab at the rope. With handcuffs behind back it's pretty terrifying