• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
There a whole book out there to look at. This whole website is filled with stuff. Take a little time to look. Plus no one knows what you have at home.

Reactions: Fin and orlandom
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my case, I tried to do partial with 2 neckties.
Unfortunately, I failed and my life was hell for 6 months.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicide4me
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Do you have rope? Sharp objects? Guns? I mean, what do you have access to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
On the suicide wiki it lists options of what could be used for hanging if you are going to choose that option. It doesn't have to be a rope.
I hope you find peace

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
You may the laziest suicidal person I've ever met

• Yay!
Reactions: Fin, orlandom and Rustysoupcan
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
On the suicide wiki it lists options of what could be used for hanging if you are going to choose that option. It doesn't have to be a rope.
I hope you find peace
thank you, i just hope i dont go to hell as im muslim, i hope allah swt forgives me :aw:
You may the laziest suicidal person I've ever met
sorry

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Drain cleaner if you dont mind an extremely painful death

• Wow
Reactions: orlandom and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I hope you find peace
Seconded. That would definitely be your best bet. Everyone has different ideas on how they want to die so advising you is difficult.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What happened?

1st time: I only felt that my head was about to explode and pain my neck so I stopped.

2nd time: I took 100 sleeping pills and anti-depressants and was planning to hang myself with partial after that because it was gonna be easier to die while being unconscious but, I ended up passing out too son and I woke up 2 days later in the hospital and was almost sent to a psych ward. Then, I was in prison (my parents' house) for 6 months.

I can't fail next time but I've given up on hanging. I just can't find my sweet spot.

Reactions: SweetDreams500
S

smithy

Dec 30, 2020
OP. I understand you question and your frustration 100%.
I think people need to understand there is a difference between wanting to not be here anymore and actually doing the act.
That is not laziness. If I would find someone who does it for me I would be happy.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
That is not laziness. If I would find someone who does it for me I would be happy.
My point is that hes on site where you can find any kind of method and a step by step guide.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Yet many people come on here asking questions like this