• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
I'm aware knife methods are of the more painful variety,but I need some sort of back up if all else fails,but I don't wanna just fuck up trying to slit my throat or stabbing myself,does anyone have any like resources or guides on this or am I just out of luck?

Reactions: Serio
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I've researched about it with the same mindset, and I haven't found anything else besides the "take a warm bath before and maybe take an anticoagulant", but all the "guides" ended with some sort of discouragement.

Upvote 0
icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
I've researched about it with the same mindset, and I haven't found anything else besides the "take a warm bath before and maybe take an anticoagulant", but all the "guides" ended with some sort of discouragement.
Yeah that's what I thought,if it comes to this I might just have to take a bunch of painkillers close my eyes and make the cut as best I can

Upvote 0
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
I can tell you that at the age of 23 I made 7 slashes on each of my wrists in the bathroom, with the door locked, in a bathtub full of warm water and downed a bottle of sleeping pills with whiskey beforehand. It didn't work.

I got sick an hour into it and vomited up some of the pills, but passed out from the blood loss. Unfortunately my parents found me at the time and beat the door down. I awoke in the hospital groggy and hurting from head to toe with my arms bandaged up. And a lecture from an overpaid meat mechanic (doctor). Whom I promptly told to piss off, and climb a stepladder and kiss my ass.

Point is, wrist slashing is far from perfect.

Upvote 0