• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
One thing that's stopping me from CTBing right now is that a lot of methods either require materials that I can't get, or if I fail I will be left with permanent damage. What are some methods that won't leave me with bad damage if I fail and don't need anything hard to get?

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I'd say the night-night method. You can use makeshift items instead of cornhole bags, the ratchet or gorilla tape however would be pretty important. I doubt that those are hard to come by. In my case they are available in a store that's within walking distance from me, and I live in a third world country.

Brain damage is the only risk for this method, but it should supposedly act fast, as in you should be dead in 5 mins. You either compress the right spots, you pass out and die, or you cannot find the carotid arteries, and hence you remain conscious and abort the attempt. But it's quite difficult to pull off. You can look up my contributions to the mega-thread, yet I have kind of given up on it. I am now considering the exit bag.

• Love
Reactions: myaccount1104
M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
I'd say the night-night method. You can use makeshift items instead of cornhole bags, the ratchet or gorilla tape however would be pretty important. I doubt that those are hard to come by. In my case they are available in a store that's within walking distance from me, and I live in a third world country.

Brain damage is the only risk for this method, but it should supposedly act fast, as in you should be dead in 5 mins. You either compress the right spots, you pass out and die, or you cannot find the carotid arteries, and hence you remain conscious and abort the attempt. But it's quite difficult to pull off. You can look up my contributions to the mega-thread, yet I have kind of given up on it. I am now considering the exit bag.
thank you, I will look into it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If suicide is that straightforward I'd be long gone, honestly I doubt there would be much need for this site if we could all have the option to just easily cease existing in a very accessible and guaranteed way.

I'm also trapped here in this existence for the same 2 reasons, it's horrible how suicide is so cruelly made so inacessible and trying to die going wrong is exactly what I'd fear, it's beyond cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: LeonardoVisser27, Daxter_87 and myaccount1104
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
thank you, I will look into it
Every method comes with it's own risks if failed. Even with the night-night method if the pressure let's go too early during convulsions you would risk damage. No method is fool proof. You will have to prepare as much as possible to avoid failures but there really is no easy and safe method. It sucks for us but that is our current reality.

Reactions: bwerner
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
One thing that's stopping me from CTBing right now is that a lot of methods either require materials that I can't get, or if I fail I will be left with permanent damage. What are some methods that won't leave me with bad damage if I fail and don't need anything hard to get?
There really are none that would give you 100% chance of a successful attempt AND 0% chance of permanent damage if you fail. The closest I can think of is partial hanging perhaps? If you're able to find you carotid arteries and the rope's tied to a strong foundation that won't come off from convulsing, then you should pass out and die within 40-ish minutes. But then again, there are a number of factors that can go wrong with even this simple of a method. The rope can loosen, the anchor point might break, maybe someone might find you etc.

Our bodies have evolved to struggle against any attempt to harm it until the very last second. No one method will ever be fully guaranteed, and that's just something you have to accept.

Reactions: bwerner
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thre = plnty of info on th/ ste

Pls tke tme t/ d/ ur own rsearch & nt ask membrs fr methd sggestns

Reactions: myaccount1104
Status
Not open for further replies.