• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
Can someone help me think of some methods of ctb that are easily accessible and that are reliable. I've tried both partial and full hanging several times each and obviously failed. I've tried to obtain SN but have not managed to find any site that sells it. I would buy a gun but I have no money so I can't afford one. There are no tall places where I live that I can access.

Is there any method that I can easily use that would pretty much guarantee a death? I don't care if it hurts, as long as it ensures successful ctb

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are not allowed to recommend methods but check out the megathreads index.

There are plenty of cheap, peaceful methods there.

Good luck.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why did full fail?

Reactions: alltoomuch2
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Drowning, decapitation by hanging, decapitation by car. IIRC drowning has one of the highest success rates.

W

whitesumac

Jul 10, 2024
Can someone help me think of some methods of ctb that are easily accessible and that are reliable. I've tried both partial and full hanging several times each and obviously failed. I've tried to obtain SN but have not managed to find any site that sells it. I would buy a gun but I have no money so I can't afford one. There are no tall places where I live that I can access.

Is there any method that I can easily use that would pretty much guarantee a death? I don't care if it hurts, as long as it ensures successful ctb
On this site there's step by step ways of CTB you have to look in the side bar, hanging , carbon monoxide, opiods ,inert gas also , argon or co2