enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i dont own a firearm, dont know how to do nooses, etc etc just have a medicine cabinet filled with all sorts of standard medicines and such. i also have alcohol but not a lot. does anyone know how i can ctb tonight? also does anyone know how i can clean up my laptop and my history so no one sees this website as well as others where ive shared deep secrets and personal things? thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: articledon and Pen>Sword
Ihavenofriends

Ihavenofriends

Feb 26, 2021
If you have sleeping pills, take some (reduces survival instinct without relaxing muscles), jump off a building. The building should be over 100 meters tall if you want to succeed. If you have a car, you could try crashing into something.

Reactions: articledon and Pen>Sword
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Yeah When I was a younger I went through my parents medicine cabinet looking for sleeping pills, they had none so I took the asprin bottle and chugged the fifty or so that were in it. Obviously that didn't work out for me.

articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
My sister was trying to wake me up for school, I was extremely groggy and out of it. My dad kept feeding me burnt toast so I would start to vomit.

Reactions: reticen
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Yeah, sorry about that. Maybe if there was more in the bottle it may have worked. And the weird thing is when I took them I fell right asleep afterwards, no pain only a bit of nausea when I was shaken awake. But if i had sleeping pills who knows.