Q

qawsed

Sep 25, 2023
I have $120 to my name so methods like exit bag or drugs that require antiemetics seem to be out of reach for me. I'm looking for something that is reliable and... accessible. Thinking of maybe mixing the night night method with hanging since my small town store doesn't seem to have an endless ratchet strap? I found a rope for $20 that has a working load limit (250) above my weight (220), and it has a handy metal loop built-in to boot: a braided 3/8 in polypropylene "anchor line". I already bought some cornhole bags so it would seem a waste not to try to use them... but I'm kind of leaning away from the night-night method because I'm having trouble making myself pass out with my fingers alone. I can find the carotid on either side of my neck and it's especially prominent when palpating near the top of the neck... but I can't even seem to get dizzy from clamping down HARD with my thumb on one side and two fingers on the other... not sure what I'm doing wrong. It just sort of makes it feel like my face is turning into a tomato.

Does hanging (from perhaps a tree) seem pretty reliable to y'all? How thick should the branch be? Could I probably lug a camping chair down the highway until I find an area with thick enough growth?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kinderbueno
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
This might be help

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, qawsed and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Does hanging (from perhaps a tree) seem pretty reliable to y'all?
Full hanging is one of the most reliable methods out there apart from SN and N

Reactions: Praestat_Mori