• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

notpstelar

Apr 30, 2023
I am poor, disabled, and homeless. I cannot drive. Jumping is high risk of exposing a child to death, as homeless families live in this building too. I won't expose a child to that. I need a method that will work in under 8 hours, that is the duration of my partner's work day. I need a method that will leave easy cleanup and a non mangled corpse. I'm not letting him find me disfigured.
The 7eleven down the street has otcs, what combination is best?
Also, I have considered a strange method of going voluntarily missing and see what happens. That way I could set up a payment system so my partner can get my check until I'm declared dead. I want to honestly maximize the money he gets from me while reducing what he has to spend on taking care of the fallout of my death or disappearance. He's the only reason I have to live but I'm barely able to keep going. I love him and he is all I have but I just want it all to be over. I'm tired.
I'm thinking we should be legally married so he can get survivors checks for being widowed. Depends on what state we get married in, but I'm going to pick based on that.
I'm just still planning it out I guess, and I need help to guarantee he gets something out of it.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Do you get government assistance? You could try sleeping pills and drowning or research other methods— if you disappear, you could do hanging.

As a fellow disabled person, I am so sorry life has come to this.

Reactions: tpboy and notpstelar
N

notpstelar

Apr 30, 2023
Do you get government assistance? You could try sleeping pills and drowning or research other methods— if you disappear, you could do hanging.

As a fellow disabled person, I am so sorry life has come to this.
Hanging in the woods has been appealing as god knows how long it'll take to find me. Leave hubby with access to debit card and leave note that implies I'm still alive so the money flows. Survival instinct is the problem. I can't even count on a bear to kill me. Animals tend not to bug me. I have to be the one to get over myself and just do it.
I'm afraid of children seeing my body floating in the wetland buffer by the motel. But if I die by access road, they won't see me.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It's a tough situation, as i was reading it i saw myself in that situation and the only thing i could think of is to jump but maybe fent-OD is another option.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
If you're scared of SI, you could do full suspension hanging.

Reactions: notpstelar