• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
So I live in a third world country where guns aren't banned but difficult to acquire. It is also way too expensive to buy materials for the CO2 method (charcoal) and SN. Hanging and jumping are two of the only reliable options but the struggle that comes with them is what I'm scared of. Do you guys have any suggestions or thoughts about this matter?

• Hugs
Reactions: worldsapart, LoiteringClouds and swaraj
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The carotid method by using a tourniquet is cheap. Google tourniquet, brand name TIME.

• Love
Reactions: F&Inside and imonadeadline
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Aug 15, 2023
The carotid method by using a tourniquet is cheap. Google tourniquet, brand name TIME.
Oh, I didn't think about that. Thank you!

Reactions: F&Inside
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
So I live in a third world country where guns aren't banned but difficult to acquire. It is also way too expensive to buy materials for the CO2 method (charcoal) and SN. Hanging and jumping are two of the only reliable options but the struggle that comes with them is what I'm scared of. Do you guys have any suggestions or thoughts about this matter?
Only jump if its from a seriously high height. Full suspension hanging is much more reliable. Both are one way tickets if done correctly. Partial, tourniquet are more more risky and you'll have to fight SI. You're not from the Philippines by chance?

Last edited:
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Aug 15, 2023
Only jump if its from a seriously high height. Full suspension hanging is much more reliable. Both are one way tickets if done correctly. Partial, tourniquet are more more risky and you'll have to fight SI.
The idea of jumping or hanging doesn't seem like the right way to go for me. I've been on plenty communities that show the aftermath of both circumstances. Messy, graphic. I don't want to traumatize the person that might find me, and I'm not a fan of turning into a splatter of meat on the ground. And I do understand that the tourniquet method will leave me in a similar state as hanging would, but I could at least cover myself with a blanket. As per the SI, I'm planning to buy the tourniquet soon so I can practice proper placement and what not. I've tried half-suspension hanging once? If that's the right term. I didn't really panic, just felt uncomfortable. I was definitely doing it wrong.

And yeah, I guess I can reveal that I'm from the Philippines. (I couldn't quote this part, I'm new to the site so I'm still trying to figure it all out.)

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Well, best to go with what you feel comfortable with, and hope that God's are on your side 👍🏼

Click on the main menu (three bars in the top left).
Click on your name (the first option).
Scroll down and you'll find an option to state where you're from.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: imonadeadline
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Its easy to order an online in the PH. Hopee and asada meron

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Its easy to order an online in the PH. Hopee and asada meron
It is easy to get but the purity is a little bit dubious. Since we need >95% purity....

Reactions: imonadeadline
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Those testing strips can be ordered just as easily.
Yeah, just an added expense. And it took longer to arrive than sn. Have to wait until tomorrow. If not then tuesday.