chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I've been debating whether to do SN, gunshot or a combination. My biggest concern with SN is that I will have 10-30 minutes of sheer panic. With a gun, I've just got one failure point, I just need to pull the trigger. With SN I have failure points all the way up to unconscious. What do y'all think? What methods cause your SI to flare up stronger?

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, _Minsk and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
SN failure is higher than gunshot failure but I feel like it's harder to do gunshot than to drink SN because of SI but that's maybe just me. It's your decision in the end and in my opinion both methods are good.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, shay23, WornOutLife and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
SN failure is higher than gunshot failure but I feel like it's harder to do gunshot than to drink SN because of SI but that's maybe just me. It's your decision in the end and in my opinion both methods are good.

Agreed.
I wish I had a gun but I wonder, would I have the guts to pull the trigger?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, sadworld and x~Sophia~x
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I changed from SN to gunshot because of my impulsivity and the fact that I may wig out after drinking SN and run and get help. Then I would be unemployed from truck driving and literally worse off.

If things are really that bad, and you cant go on anymore, you can pull the trigger and feel a boom and its over. Obviously you need to spend 5 minutes learning the technique.

I'm planning on buying my 45 revolver soon. I can head down to the reservoir and end it all. Just sucks my dad has to view the corpse.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I changed from SN to gunshot because of my impulsivity and the fact that I may wig out after drinking SN and run and get help. Then I would be unemployed from truck driving and literally worse off.

If things are really that bad, and you cant go on anymore, you can pull the trigger and feel a boom and its over. Obviously you need to spend 5 minutes learning the technique.

I'm planning on buying my 45 revolver soon. I can head down to the reservoir and end it all. Just sucks my dad has to view the corpse.
Are you going to shoot yourself in the water? Or just do it near the reservoir? I think I might drink SN and then shoot myself right before I feel like I might black out. That way even if I do survive the gunshot the SN will finish me off

Reactions: sadworld and pthnrdnojvsc
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Are you going to shoot yourself in the water? Or just do it near the reservoir? I think I might drink SN and then shoot myself right before I feel like I might black out. That way even if I do survive the gunshot the SN will finish me off
You shouldn't survive if you know where to shoot and I feel like SN + gunshot would be overkill and would just make everything more uncomfortable but that's up to you :hug:

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
You shouldn't survive if you know where to shoot and I feel like SN + gunshot would be overkill and would just make everything more uncomfortable but that's up to you :hug:
Yes but even a 5% chance of becoming a vegetable is too high for me. That's why I've always wanted to combine gunshot with falling off a bridge or SN. That makes it 100%

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
  • Need your advice please - have read up but get conflicting advice...

ps: what is Sodium Nitrite CP versus Sodium Nitrite AR? other than cost?!

I plan to use SN; but get quite trashed on H & gin before (2combat nausea and panic): i will be going to disappear in the wilderness (don't want to be near recovery options / have my body found)

• WHAT IS THE SN DOSAGE AMOUNT TO TAKE (male weight approx 90kg)
    HOW LONG BEFORE I 'BLACK OUT?'

pls advise

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
  • Need your advice please - have read up but get conflicting advice...

ps: what is Sodium Nitrite CP versus Sodium Nitrite AR? other than cost?!

I plan to use SN; but get quite trashed on H & gin before (2combat nausea and panic): i will be going to disappear in the wilderness (don't want to be near recovery options / have my body found)

• WHAT IS THE SN DOSAGE AMOUNT TO TAKE (male weight approx 90kg)
    HOW LONG BEFORE I 'BLACK OUT?'

pls advise
I don't think that mixing alcohol with SN is a good idea. Seems to me it would make it more likely that you would vomit.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
I don't think that mixing alcohol with SN is a good idea. Seems to me it would make it more likely that you would vomit.
- thank you.
will avoid alcohol; trust me there's nothing worse than half getting it right then realising you've done sumthin wrong /it wasn't enough and you're going to survive: awful delerium.

Reactions: Bedrock48 and booray