W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I am going to CTB tonight. Within the next 7-9 hours. I am watching my favorite movies (Top Gun, The Patriot, 300) a movie I haven't seen (The Meg) and watching my favorite youtubers (Achievment Hunter). I'm going out, sad for what I leave behind to my family to have to deal with, but content and excited to find out what the afterlife holds.

In the meantime, let's discuss some methods! I'm considering Ligature Strangulation/blood choking or whatever you want to call it but, convince me of a better method and I just may employ it! Sorry for the long read.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078, xBones and 13 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I wish you the best of luck and a peaceful death. I don't know how some people make hanging/strangulation look so easily. I was going to attempt Monday but backed out Saturday after hours of trying to set up my rig.

There are plenty of methods that I would prefer over it including Nembutal (hard to obtain), a tank filled with nitrogen w/ exit bag (I can't obtain), and a firearm which I also can't obtain thanks to my aunt and a former friend.

I think I would personally choose SN over hanging yet in my opinion both methods would suck. I'd choose jumping from a very high place over both.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Lifeisatrap
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
I wish you the best of luck and a peaceful death. I don't know how some people make hanging/strangulation look so easily. I was going to attempt Monday but backed out Saturday after hours of trying to set up my rig.

There are plenty of methods that I would prefer over it including Nembutal (hard to obtain), a tank filled with nitrogen w/ exit bag (I can't obtain), and a firearm which I also can't obtain thanks to my aunt and a former friend.

I think I would personally choose SN over hanging yet in my opinion both methods would suck. I'd choose jumping from a very high place over both.
Jumping was my original method but I can't seem to find a good building to do it from! Can't obtain a gun unfortunately. I was going to use SN with a guy I met on here but he won't respond to my messages anymore so I guess that fell through. I would never choose hanging but I found a method of the ligature strangulation that is easy and painless. Difficult to explain concisely but basically you cut off blood flow from your carotid arteries and tighten and tighten the cloth/rope/fabric you have wrapped around your neck like a tourniquet till you pass out. I've experimented and it works great

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, xBones, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
JadedSun

JadedSun

Nov 14, 2018
Honestly, the most effective I've seen (at least here in the Middle East) is a traffic collison. If you hit any tree head on at around 70 MPH, you should be dead on impact.

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
If
Honestly, the most effective I've seen (at least here in the Middle East) is a traffic collison. If you hit any tree head on at around 70 MPH, you should be dead on impact.
if I had my own car I'd happily do that, however I'd rather not destroy a family member's car

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, xBones, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone! I am going to CTB tonight. Within the next 7-9 hours. I am watching my favorite movies (Top Gun, The Patriot, 300) a movie I haven't seen (The Meg) and watching my favorite youtubers (Achievment Hunter). I'm going out, sad for what I leave behind to my family to have to deal with, but content and excited to find out what the afterlife holds.

In the meantime, let's discuss some methods! I'm considering Ligature Strangulation/blood choking or whatever you want to call it but, convince me of a better method and I just may employ it! Sorry for the long read.
Glad you found a method you like! I wish you to find the peace your looking for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
JadedSun

JadedSun

Nov 14, 2018
If

if I had my own car I'd happily do that, however I'd rather not destroy a family member's car

Have you considered a morphine OD? Most paramedics leave the ambulance unlocked outside of many emergency rooms, so if you can get into the back and you know what it morphine looks like you should be good

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Afterman and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Glad you found a method you like! I wish you to find the peace your looking for.
Thank you very much! I wish you the same!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Have you considered a morphine OD? Most paramedics leave the ambulance unlocked outside of many emergency rooms, so if you can get into the back and you know what it morphine looks like you should be good
I hadn't thought of that! However it seems awfully risky to me haha. I'd hate to get caught before I ctb

JadedSun

JadedSun

Nov 14, 2018
I hadn't thought of that! However it seems awfully risky to me haha. I'd hate to get caught before I ctb
Suboxne is a heroin alternative its easy to find

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and lv-gras
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Suboxne is a heroin alternative its easy to find
Within the next 8 hours? And with 45 dollars in my bank account? It sounds like a good idea but I find it unlikely that I could obtain it with my timeline

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
JadedSun

JadedSun

Nov 14, 2018
Within the next 8 hours? And with 45 dollars in my bank account? It sounds like a good idea but I find it unlikely that I could obtain it with my timeline
You could also buy a fuckton of sudafede in like a welness centre

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018

Your post it's not long. My God! I must be writing novels!? Tonight? Do we know of anyone who's been successful with your specific method? Because last night, I found this tourniquet method. I think it's sort of the same thing but this looked just a bit less frightening and it was quicker. I'll try to find it for you. You basically lie down, sit up, whatever you want...relax,...then twist a rope or wire and it doesn't touch your neck. Two pads placed on the carotids do.... but the good thing is if you were not comfortable you could un-twist, reposition. I swear to you....I honestly believe I had my stroke because of where my bra- strap hit me in the neck!? I can see this actually working. I don't really want you to do it BUT I wish you peace and smooth sailing. I want to be where you are: emotionally- ready...I had my resolve was ready and I lost it. It will come back...I hope to God....
sit tight....let me find this method. Marines are taught this - maybe to escape torture? ( btw, at first I wrote "hang tight". I always say that. Jeez). Well, you sound positive and ready. I was there once. That's great. I also want to know what's on the other side. Hold on....

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Your post it's not long. My God! I must be writing novels!? Tonight? Do we know of anyone who's been successful with your specific method? Because last night, I found this tourniquet method. I think it's sort of the same thing but this looked just a bit less frightening and it was quicker. I'll try to find it for you. You basically lie down, sit up, whatever you want...relax,...then twist a rope or wire and it doesn't touch your neck. Two pads placed on the carotids do.... but the good thing is if you were not comfortable you could un-twist, reposition. I swear to you....I honestly believe I had my stroke because of where my bra- strap hit me in the neck!? I can see this actually working. I don't really want you to do it BUT I wish you peace and smooth sailing. I want to be where you are: emotionally- ready...I had my resolve was ready and I lost it. It will come back...I hope to God....
sit tight....let me find this method. Marines are taught this - maybe to escape torture? ( btw, at first I wrote "hang tight". I always say that. Jeez). Well, you sound positive and ready. I was there once. That's great. I also want to know what's on the other side. Hold on....
Thank you! Yes I believe the post you're looking for is probably that one titled "the night-night method" or something similar. I read a lot of it. I found another post earlier today about the method I described. I obviously just paraphrased how to do it, but yes I se something about just padding your neck so the rope never actually touches it. It just seems like such an easy, quick and painless way to die

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Swisher and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
A
You could also buy a fuckton of sudafede in like a welness centre
again, it all just comes down to the time I have and I don't have my own car haha. I also tend to stray from overdosing I'm anuthing because it seems too risky.

JadedSun

JadedSun

Nov 14, 2018
A

again, it all just comes down to the time I have and I don't have my own car haha. I also tend to stray from overdosing I'm anuthing because it seems too risky.
Like Ive said, deaths avoids me sadly so i wouldnt know

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Given that you don't have a lot of money, is it possible to drive a car to a secluded location, like a forest and then maybe die of hypothermia? I assume if winter is coming and you live in an area that is secluded and cold enough, maybe you could just freeze to death.

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Given that you don't have a lot of money, is it possible to drive a car to a secluded location, like a forest and then maybe die of hypothermia? I assume if winter is coming and you live in an area that is secluded and cold enough, maybe you could just freeze to death.
Ehhhh freezing to death seems awfully...idk it just doesn't seem terribly viable overall. It'll hit probably 10-20 degrees tonight soooo day I soaked myself in water and went out and sat in the cold...dude it would work probably. But there are a lot of variables there that seem risky. I also dont want to run the risk of not being discovered for days

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Thank you! Yes I believe the post you're looking for is probably that one titled "the night-night method" or something similar. I read a lot of it. I found another post earlier today about the method I described. I obviously just paraphrased how to do it, but yes I se something about just padding your neck so the rope never actually touches it. It just seems like such an easy, quick and painless way to die
Yes!

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
But how is your method different? I've never read about them because I wouldn't be able to do any type of hanging this seems as if you could accidentally do it!
You obviously did your homework. How's yours work...if you don't mind me asking. Or...

I can't find your description? I'm a computer geek. I can't be bothered with tasks a two- year-old could do. Can you direct me to it?

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
But how is your method different? I've never read about them because I wouldn't be able to do any type of hanging this seems as if you could accidentally do it!
You obviously did your homework. How's yours work...if you don't mind me asking. Or...

I can't find your description? I'm a computer geek. I can't be bothered with tasks a two- year-old could do. Can you direct me to it?
Hmm I don't recall exactly where it was however I did see a link to an online book that describes the method very well! Give me a minute and I'll link you the pdf of it so you can read up on it if you're interested!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Swisher and 1 other person
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018

https://www.scribd.com/document/355018049/Five-Last-Acts-The-Exit-Path-2015
That should bring you to it! I believe it starts on page 214! Sorry for the scrolling you'll have to do to find it but it gives a nice detailed description, along with some handy photos!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Eowyn and 4 others
W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018

T-Minus: 5 and a half hours until my bus arrives!

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Best of luck.. what method are you choosing?

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Best of luck.. what method are you choosing?
No viable alternatives have been suggested to me so I'm going with my original!

A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018

The method is in the second chapter of Five Last Acts:The Exit Path titled "Compression"

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
The method is in the second chapter of Five Last Acts:The Exit Path titled "Compression"
That's exactly it! That's the link I sent to her

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Rose

Rose

ad finitum
Nov 11, 2018
I'm considering blood choking myself when my time comes as well, it does seem very peaceful & quick!
Other than that I suppose I'd go for N if I had the resources, and exit bag also with resources, or CO if I was guaranteed not to hurt anyone accidentally.

Saw you on the partner's thread, sadly I can't travel quite yet and I've got a bit longer to go as well, been wishing you well all this way though! >.<
I too am curious what awaits on the other side of the gate.
Odd thing to say, but I've enjoyed the way you type!
Luck be with you and may you find what you seek <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
S

sini

Student
Sep 30, 2018
The good often die young.

I send all the love for you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I hope you've found peace. If not, you're always welcome here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others