D

Domi

Oct 25, 2020
my grades in school are terrible and im just disappointing my parents, i dont even think they love me anymore. What is the quickest way to hang yourself with a karate belt by any chance?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kat!, Hopeindeath! and x~Sophia~x
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Hello

This should be most helpful in your search:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Would like to point out that problems you have described seem to be rather short term and fixable, perhaps you would be willing to change your mind soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, albino_elk and x~Sophia~x
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome, it's nice to meet you. May I ask how old you are? This isn't to judge or be rude. It's just because you mentioned being in school and living with parents.

Reactions: Sensei, woxihuanni and tidalwxves
D

Domi

Oct 25, 2020
Welcome, it's nice to meet you. May I ask how old you are? This isn't to judge or be rude. It's just because you mentioned being in school and living with parents.
well i know im not supposed to be on this website, but im just too desperate, im 14

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
well i know im not supposed to be on this website, but im just too desperate, im 14
I'm sorry life is so hard right now. We can't really give suicide help to people under age. Have you tried reaching out to your school for education support?

Reactions: Sensei
D

Domi

Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry life is so hard right now. We can't really give suicide help to people under age. Have you tried reaching out to your school for education support?
yeah i have but it just doesnt seem to be helping much, im studying for a test now that im bound to fail again, its honestly just too hard

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
yeah i have but it just doesnt seem to be helping much, im studying for a test now that im bound to fail again, its honestly just too hard
Can you talk to your parents about what you're struggling with?

D

Domi

Oct 25, 2020
Can you talk to your parents about what you're struggling with?
i feel as if they wont understand me
ive tried to during dinner, but i just stutter and cant get the words out of my mouth properly

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i feel as if they wont understand me
ive tried to during dinner, but i just stutter and cant get the words out of my mouth properly
What if you wrote them a letter explaining it's hard to talk, but you need help

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
You might have a specific learning disorder? I had one in math and it sucked, if you go to your counselor or someone high up you should be able to apply for an IEP (individualized educational plan) and it will help you a lot.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Your parents might be hard on you because they don't think you're trying at school. If you can tell them you are trying but find it difficult, and why, it'll help them understand you. Writing a letter, as Rosey suggested, might help.

Reactions: Kat!