• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Maybe I am stupid but is there a way to buy a gun without license? Anyone that can borrow me one? 😉 It would be difficult to get it back though...silly me
Guess I am unhappy with the answers

Reactions: deadalready1
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do you live in the US? In a very "red" state? Some states, particularly red states, still permit the sale of firearms between private parties without the need to go through a background check or having a license. I would still tell you that even if you were able to obtain a gun in this manner, that if you are a felon, or have been adjudicated mentally incompetent and involuntarily sectioned, that you would still be in violation of federal law for possessing the gun. Also, if you crossed over state lines, say from your state to a neighboring state, to buy a firearm, you would be in violation of federal law.

• Informative
Reactions: deadalready1 and divinemistress36
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Do you live in the US? In a very "red" state? Some states, particularly red states, still permit the sale of firearms between private parties without the need to go through a background check or having a license. I would still tell you that even if you were able to obtain a gun in this manner, that if you are a felon, or have been adjudicated mentally incompetent and involuntarily sectioned, that you would still be in violation of federal law for possessing the gun. Also, if you crossed over state lines, say from your state to a neighboring state, to buy a firearm, you would be in violation of federal law.
I am not in the USA, Europe 🌍 if it's good or no I don't know🤔

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You people over there have hardly any access to guns. Not sure what to tell you. It might be better and easier for you to find another method I think.

Reactions: deadalready1 and sensitiveguy
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is a good time to contemplate other methods. Sorry.
The good news is you are probably safer over there!

Reactions: deadalready1, wljourney and happynot
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
This is a good time to contemplate other methods. Sorry.
The good news is you are probably safer over there!
Yes access to a gun is quite tricky as I search about it....it was the best method due to success rates....

sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Yes access to a gun is quite tricky as I search about it....it was the best method due to success rates....
I guess you can buy one in black market.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You have hanging...full is very successful. Rope is easy to get.
With the new super-narcotics out there, OD is an option if you can get some.
Check the threads for ideas and feel free to ask questions. This is the place to get answers.

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Already bought SN as an alternative but afraid it won't work....gun is 😊

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Why would SN not work?