marabellasol

marabellasol

đź’•
Nov 4, 2023
i want to avoid permanent consequences as much as possible - i was considering full suspension or drop hanging but saw someone post a pro's and con's of all the types of hanging - was considering carbon monoxide but also stopped because i don't know what exactly i need to use and i'm scared of brain damage

wanted to use SN but can't find a source, haven't been able to for ages since i started using this site (since may/june)

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think sn is the only method where the potential for brain damage is low but it's still there

Reactions: WonderingSoul
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Realistically speaking: none. Don't ctb if you think you could live unless you are fine being vegetable.

marabellasol

marabellasol

đź’•
Nov 4, 2023
Realistically speaking: none. Don't ctb if you think you could live unless you are fine being vegetable.
obviously there's always a bit of a chance but no harm in trying to find one thats low

Reactions: WonderingSoul
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't do any method if you are not serious.

Even seemingly attention seeking methods like cutting or ODs are sometimes fatal.

You could end up dead or a vegetable if you mess about with CTB.

marabellasol

marabellasol

đź’•
Nov 4, 2023
Please don't do any method if you are not serious.

Even seemingly attention seeking methods like cutting or ODs are sometimes fatal.

You could end up dead or a vegetable if you mess about with CTB.
i am serious - just not sure exactly how to do things without making myself a vegetable

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Jumping or drowning

Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
obviously there's always a bit of a chance but no harm in trying to find one thats low
I am saying this not to belittle or ignore what you are saying. Rather, I seriously mean it when I say there isn't one. SN is relatively small compared to others, but there's still a good chance you'll be vegetable or have some form of internal damage (albeit that's pretty common with methods that involve consumption and isn't usually permanent) if you are saved. Your chance of being vegetable when jumping is very low, but you could be paralyzed , suffer brain damage, etc.

Catching the bus isn't something that has low risk, the whole concept of suicide is permanent, irreversible damage. Rather, be certain that your attempt will end in death and determine your method based on other factors like pain/availability. If you are hung up on getting saved, you should consider not taking your life.

• Love
Reactions: marabellasol and Nx7