• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
I need to attempt before March ends and so far I've considered Carbon monoxide poisoning, partial hanging, and the night night method. No, I can't do SN or N because I can't buy stuff online, I also can't do anything gun related as it is not allowed to own one here.

I still have problems with those 3 so I don't know which one to go for. For carbon monoxide I just don't have a place to do it. I considered the bathroom in my house since we don't have smoke detectors but the process would take too long so by the time I'm letting the charcoal sit inside the bathroom my family is home. They leave every morning around 9am then come back home around 12pm so I think they might find me if I try this at home. I considered doing it at midnight but my sis uses the bathroom a lot around those time so she'll see what I'm doing. Yes, we have a car but they just changed the tints and did I mention that I can't drive? The key is always with my grandpa so can't really use it. Next, I've thought of doing it inside of a tent but I've read here that they usually get burned. Okay so finding more places again so I thought of motels. I've tried cbt in love motels twice though not with these methods but I thought that they might have smoke detectors so I can't do it there either. I don't know any abandoned places and I doubt there is one near me.

Now onto my problems with partial hanging and night night method. Both of them require to locate the carotid arteries but my problem with this is I'm fat. I located the left one but couldn't locate the right. I know I have to press on both of them for it to work but if I can't find the other it's not gonna work. I should probably do more research with these two as they seem the easiest to do and I can do it at home.

If anyone has any more recommendations feel free to comment. You don't have to explain you can just say which method and I can look it up here or elsewhere. If you have any more tips for these 3 methods feel free to comment too.