• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PennyLane

Jul 13, 2018
I've seen people mention nitrate, but I don't fully understand how it works. Have been considering charcoal but really afraid of dying alone(as dumb as that probably sounds) I'm having trouble posting in the partners thread so sorry if I'm breaking a rule

T

Tiburcio

I've seen people mention nitrate,
People mention NITRITE, not NITRATE, they are different things but nitrite is what is used (sodium nitrite).

There is a whole thread only dedicated to this method but I recommend you looking the list of resources and choosing what you think it's better for your needs (painless, time, reliability, etc). There are a lot of differents methods.

Reactions: EuroMan
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
I've seen people mention nitrate, but I don't fully understand how it works. Have been considering charcoal but really afraid of dying alone(as dumb as that probably sounds) I'm having trouble posting in the partners thread so sorry if I'm breaking a rule
Post you kik by pm. Are you in the UK?

U

Unsure girl

Jul 20, 2018
Where are you