hawkoflight

hawkoflight

🕊️I…sacrifice.
Aug 12, 2024
Hello everyone. I'm planning to ctb in the next few days and I wanna be sure my method makes sense and has a decent chance of working. Doesn't need to be 100% just like…70.
I'm planning to hyperventilate for about 2 to 3 minutes, or however long it takes to feel lightheaded, place a wet towel over my nose and mouth and then submerge myself in a full bathtub of water. Does this sound like it will work?

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
No way that's gonna work. You'll wake up afterwards, in case you pass out. You're only momentarily passing out. It's a waste of time.

rih

rih

Aug 23, 2024
Sounds like you're just going to waterboard yourself briefly, your SI will stop you from making any meaningful progress.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hello everyone. I'm planning to ctb in the next few days and I wanna be sure my method makes sense and has a decent chance of working. Doesn't need to be 100% just like…70.
I'm planning to hyperventilate for about 2 to 3 minutes, or however long it takes to feel lightheaded, place a wet towel over my nose and mouth and then submerge myself in a full bathtub of water. Does this sound like it will work?
Not a chance it will work, sorry.
Your physical body will override your intentions.
I do hope you find your peace🌹💔