• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I was diagnosed with ALS 6 months ago and before finding this site a few days ago had tried other methods (unsuccessfully obviously) including not eating/drinking for 4 months (ended up in hospital), pain pill OD (didn't take enough), and partial suspension hanging twice (couldn't find the carotid sweet spot.)

I came here to find resources for purchasing Nembutal and it appears that no legitimate suppliers in the PPH are selling right now, and the suppliers on the regular internet are scammers.

Any other method suggestions? My options are limited because I'm partially disabled now (can't walk or talk) and getting more desperate as this insidious disease progresses.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tortured_empath, riverstyx and Boonks
Berndje

Berndje

May 26, 2019
Try Sodium Nitrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackjack
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Sodium nitrite or the Ami cocktail.

Sodium nitrite would be my choice if you don't live alone.

Reactions: Blackjack, throwaway_2620 and Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
If you have enough time to use the amitriptyline cocktail (24 hours) I would use that, if you dont, then SN

edit: sorry for self banning, I know i was supposed to give you that info

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
If you have enough time to use the amitriptyline cocktail (24 hours) I would use that, if you dont, then SN

edit: sorry for self banning, I know i was supposed to give you that info
No apologies, I'm glad to see you Thrown.

I do not have Ami, but I do have Gabapentin which is a similar nerve/depression drug. Would that work in a cocktail form like Ami? If so, what does the cocktail consist of?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
No apologies, I'm glad to see you Thrown.

I do not have Ami, but I do have Gabapentin which is a similar nerve/depression drug. Would that work in a cocktail form like Ami? If so, what does the cocktail consist of?
A started a private conversation with you. Check your inbox