• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Hey all. I was gonna order some SN, but now that the US is about to ban it, that's no longer an option.

I was wondering if anyone here is versed in Massachusetts gun laws? And if it's possible for me to get a gun even though I have ongoing mental illness and have been hospitalized (all voluntary) in the past. Because at this point, a gun is going to be the best option for me for me to escape this horrible death cult shit people call life.

Plus I'm pretty sure I could convince people that I'd be getting it for self defense against the people on the Right.

Reactions: mrtime87
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I think it's a federal law that disallows purchases with prior psychiatric visits.but I could be wrong about this.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think there's a difference between admission on a voluntary basis vs commitment, which, as far as I understand, is purely involuntary. As far as I know, you are only barred by federal law from purchasing a gun if you have been INvolunatarily committed to a psych institution, or have been adjudicated as mentally incompetent, or a danger to yourself or others. I think you have more issues with Mass laws, amongst the most restrictive in the counyry, though, since they're so strict and make you jump through hoops to get one (See Below):

A FID2 authorizes a person to possess, purchase, or carry only a non large capacity rifle or shotgun and feeding devices and ammunition therefor. The card "shall be issued" by the police chief to a person residing or having a place of business within his jurisdiction, unless the applicant has:

*a disqualifying conviction or juvenile adjudication;
*been confined for mental illness or confined or treated for drug addiction or drunkenness;
*is a fugitive;
*is subject to a domestic protective order;
*is an alien;
*is under 15 or is more than 15 and less than 18 and does not have parental or guardian permission.

"Confined" is such a broad term. It's hard to know what it means specifically. I did read that after 5 years of discharge from an "institution", with a letter from a doctor or psychologist, one can petition to get their gun rights back. Idk. It's really not clear to me if ineligibility applies to those who voluntarily admit themselves for treatment.

Reactions: Not A Fan