Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
so I'm allergic to peanuts and was wondering if I went out and brought a jar of peanut butter and ate it that would kill me but don't know what going in to an allergic reaction would be like has anyone had any experience with this or similar

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Depending on the severity of the allergy this would likely cause anaphylaxis and immediate onset of angioedema which would be a fairly unpleasant way to go, and a deeply unpleasant way to fail.

Obviously it's your call, but I'd also suggest you get your peanut butter from a reputable retailer to avoid falling victim to any potential peanut butter scams.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 1 other person
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
I don't know much about allergic reactions especially peatnut butter but I reckon it would not be pleasant. It also depends on the severity of your allergy. In severe reactions, Anaphylaxis occurs. Your face swells and its pontellialy fatal. I know your throat can also swell so perhaps that's the cause. I had an old friend who had to carry an epi pen around because a bee sting would give him Anaphylaxis.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and About_to_Go
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you I hate living in England trying to die peacefully is fucking hard wish I was in the us and go out but a gun and boom game over simple but nooo I have to live here

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
so I'm allergic to peanuts and was wondering if I went out and brought a jar of peanut butter and ate it that would kill me but don't know what going in to an allergic reaction would be like has anyone had any experience with this or similar

Wont be plesent at all, swelling up, throat closing up, you will feel every moment untill you pass out. God forbid paramedics get to you in time, tube down the troat straight away to secure the airway, if your not unconscious youll feel that too and its not plesent, failint that they will cut a hole in your troat to fit a tube there. I urge you to reconsider

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
If you're allergic to it, then you better be far away from people. It will just take some time for the paramedics to show up and stab you with an epipen. After that, who knows what recourse it will have on your body and how much you'll go into debt immediately after going to the hospital. Unless you're deathly allergic to them, I wouldn't do it. It could be long, painless, and you could be "Saved".

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks guys I've got a really good plan already (Od and partal) I was just thinking as a back up or a easier way as getting the pills I want will take a few weeks as I can only buy 20 at a time and not many places by me sell them

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Sounds like a torturous way to go