• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CrossEyedCat

Oct 5, 2020
I've read a little bit about a couple of methods and I wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts/insight.

The first is hemlock poison. I actually bought 5G of dried leaves off Etsy and there was even a disclaimer on the packaging that read "do not ingest". I'm not sure how much to take or how to best ingest it?

The other is a liquid potassium shot under the tongue. I've heard you can easily purchase it and the injection sight is unlikely to be found before it's mostly healed. Again, I don't know how much or the validity of either method.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Hate to say it, I'm not sure you're going to like how it'll will go if you attempt either. Especially potassium considering it's going to hurt at the injection site of something. My grandma hd experience with potassium injections and she told me they burn like a mo-fo...

Henlock, I'm not sure entirely, but it's not going to be as pleasant as it seems, nor will it probably be very reliable. You're going to be conscious during the time you're paralyzed and suffocating, pissing and shitting yourself... That said, its effects appear to be due to some cholinergic agonism (perhaps nicotinic). Take some time to research thoroughly before you try this.

C

CrossEyedCat

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks for the insight! Would you say that other than the pain of the potassium, that's the main downside of it? There are a number of oral numbing agents out there that might help curb some degree of the pain. But I'm really not too concerned about the pain level as long as it works. Any ideas on how much it would take?