• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
My method would be:

(Trying to fast some time)

-Take 30mg or more of Metoclopramid
Wait 30 Minutes
-Take Benzodiazpines
Wait 30 Minutes
-Take SN (For me it were like perhaps 2,5-3 heaped Tablespoons, I weigh about 90kg and am very tall)
Use a mint for aftertaste. (Altough I dont think the Taste is that bad, I tasted a little bit of the SN-Water mixture, its kinda like salt water)

If I am suddenly not active anymore, you can be pretty sure I used this method and it worked, if I would fail with it, I will let you know.

Wish all of you the best of Fortune and Happiness, if it's alive or dead. Cheers :3

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, LMLN, Mare Tranquillitatis and 4 others
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Update:
I actually walked into landscape/nature, after this post, took 30mg of mcp and then 10 minutes later 20mg diazepam, since there were lots of kids and their parents walking by (I was in a little spot beneath trees where the sun didn't hit as hard) I got weak and called the psych ward... told my father I am not feeling good, he was there and then I talked to my main-doctor. End of the story tomorrow I will go to the psych ward and have a conversation with them and then see where it goes...
A bad Situation that happened to me today made me do what I did today...
cheers

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764 and Yomyom