• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nonpot

Mar 22, 2023
I tried to CTB for a very long time with different methods but none worked. I tried the tourniquet method, suffocating overdosing on pills and even drinking bleach. Clearly, none of them worked and my life got worse after each one because I ignored my responsibilities. Now I feae I will have to take more drastic measures to ensure my success. I plan to either run straight into a car or search for a tall building and fall off. Which would be better?

• Aww..
Reactions: Yahwa and Euthanza
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Both will have a lot of survival instincts and will traumatise someone. The car driver will be guilty of killing you and people, even kids can witness your corpse in both methods. Traumatising someone completely unrelated to you is undesirable so you might want to consider another method. Maybe you can consider methods like overdosing?

Reactions: Yahwa
Upvote 0
N

nonpot

Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I was also researching chloroform and saw that it was easy to produce and lethal if not taking the proper precautions. However, I do fear any method will traumatize people as someone is bound to see my body. That said I should've taken into consideration the bystanders.

Upvote 0
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I tried to CTB for a very long time with different methods but none worked. I tried the tourniquet method, suffocating overdosing on pills and even drinking bleach. Clearly, none of them worked and my life got worse after each one because I ignored my responsibilities. Now I feae I will have to take more drastic measures to ensure my success. I plan to either run straight into a car or search for a tall building and fall off. Which would be better?

As @Viranamari said, traumatizing others whilst committing CTB isn't glamorous. I'm sorry life has forced you into this shitty situation and making you feel like it's the only way out of the situation you're in, but you're in no right to put others through trauma and pain having to discover your body or making them feel like their mistake made you die ( Referring to the crashing your car ).

My girlfriend's mom got into a car accident and whilst it was not her fault whatsoever, the drunk driver wrecked her car and her mom was absolutely devastated thinking it was her fault, when it wasn't.

Reactions: Yahwa
Upvote 0
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I personally choose SN because peacefulness matters a lot for me. As for chloroform, it could mean good method but I don't think there is enough study about it, yet.
I hope these charts help you consider the best.

20220820 100620 Screenshot 20220712 220524 Gallery

• Love
Reactions: ksp and Yahwa
Upvote 0
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I personally choose SN because peacefulness matters a lot for me. As for chloroform, it could mean good method but I don't think there is enough study about it, yet.

View attachment 106958View attachment 106957
I agree with you, after all the methods they've tested, SN would be the most effective and peaceful option. And also, the easiest thing to come by, since N is pretty much impossible to find these days.

OP, you deserve to be able to let go freely and peacefully, without any struggle. Take the time to read the mega threads etc to make the best choice possible for you. I'm sorry for everything you've gone through, and I wish life had been easier on you, but whatever you decide, I support you and wish you the best 💜

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 0
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023

View attachment 106958View attachment 106957
Can anyone explain to me the 'rating' in the first chart? the numbers don't seem to relate to the percentage scores. Is lower supposed to be better? How are these ratings numbers arrived at? Thank you

Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that trying to get into a car crash could just fail and lead to one getting injured, jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me, but of course many have succeeded and it's always possible for one to succeed if they jump high enough.
But after all, only you can decide what method, it has to be a personal decision. Methods like bleach and overdosing aren't really recommended for ctb, it sounds really awful going through all those failed attempts but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.

Upvote 0