• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Please help im going crazy figuring out the method alone.. need more input

Which are the followings you think is the best option?
(Cause everything seem sketchy&a mess)

1. buy gas tank from seller im not sure if its trully pure but they say it is. Then create exit bag by big plastic bag+tape. it seems too techy for me to set things up correcrly. but i dont know if i can make it.. afraid of messing up too

2. Co2+a tent(cause i heard there should be no oxygen) and should i buy like a device to measure the co2...? I also havent burn one before..

3. Sn its too hard to time between benzo n SN. Too fast will black out before SN. Too fast the benzo would not work. I need to be unconscious before SN start to work(altho im alao afraid because it says if losing conscious when SN start to work we will get choking by our own stomach contain) seems painful but maybe if unconscious it will reduce the pain? 😟 dont know if its just a false hope or not

ive researching nite nite method but they said its almost impossible to do 😟

Unfortunately getting N etc or the source fore more peaceful, easier method seems impossible 😭

any input would be much appreciated

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto