mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
Hello there. So I think I've finally settled on a method, just trying to know when the time is right. I have nothing left keeping me here so I just need to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulStars, IsThisTheEnd?, Tbest and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI!!! I love and care for you alot. Whatever anyone chooses to do is totally fine by me, BUT please at least take the time to full appreciate the fact that you have your entire global family here that loves, cares, has a endless supply of empathy and kindness towards you. I believe in you 100% that you are a great person with a heart of gold!! Walter:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: mjs135 and botanormal
mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
HI!!! I love and care for you alot. Whatever anyone chooses to do is totally fine by me, BUT please at least take the time to full appreciate the fact that you have your entire global family here that loves, cares, has a endless supply of empathy and kindness towards you. I believe in you 100% that you are a great person with a heart of gold!! Walter:heart::hug:
Thank you! I just think I've just finally given up. With everything now, I think to myself each day when will things start to get better?

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and botanormal
Tbest

Tbest

Feb 9, 2021
Hi as i am in a similar situation i just wanna say best of luck and hope for you a peaceful exit

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mjs135 and botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just don't rush things. You'll know when the right time is.
Anyway, I'm really sorry to hear you're leaving.

Still, I wish you lots of love and peace.

mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
Just don't rush things. You'll know when the right time is.
Anyway, I'm really sorry to hear you're leaving.

Still, I wish you lots of love and peace.
Thank you. I don't want to rush, but don't feel there is anything keeping me here now. Got my method just need to do it.
Hi as i am in a similar situation i just wanna say best of luck and hope for you a peaceful exit
Thank you. It is hard knowing the when the time really is right. I don't want to mess it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife