• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
So it takes 10 g of caffine to kill you. I know of a juice flavoring shot thing that has 1g a bottle, which is 12 servings. I think I'm gonna get 10 and chug them when the time comes. It may not be pleasent, but it probably doesn't taste as bad as N, plus it's legal. Thoughts?

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Anti emetics? Sounds like a lot of liquid, you will probably end up vomiting

Reactions: comfortablydumb and Smilla
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
So it takes 10 g of caffine to kill you. I know of a juice flavoring shot thing that has 1g a bottle, which is 12 servings. I think I'm gonna get 10 and chug them when the time comes. It may not be pleasent, but it probably doesn't taste as bad as N, plus it's legal. Thoughts?
It's probably extremely unpleasant. I don't think it's possible to imagine a specific form of agony without experiencing it... However, I'm stunned how much and how many people complain about the taste of N. Extremely bitter.. so what? I can't afford N unfortunately.

Reactions: Smilla
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
So it takes 10 g of caffine to kill you.

No. It's not that simple. From Google: "The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass or roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult."

That means that for a human weighing 155 pounds or 70 kg, the LD50 is 10.5 to 14 grams of caffeine. LD50 means "lethal dose 50%", so the dose that is estimated to kill 50% of those who take it.

I know of a juice flavoring shot thing that has 1g a bottle, which is 12 servings. I think I'm gonna get 10 and chug them when the time comes. It may not be pleasent, but it probably doesn't taste as bad as N, plus it's legal. Thoughts?

Pointless. It's most likely not going to kill you, and even if you consume enough caffeine for highly likely death, it will probably be an agonizing and terrifying death. The bad taste of nembutal is probably not quite as bad as shitting yourself while having seizures, psychosis and a heart attack.

Also, who gives a fuck if it's legal? The illegality of nembutal is a non-issue, since anyone who consumes it won't be around to face any consequences.

Reactions: Tiburcio and skitliv
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
Why don't you just take a bunch of caffeine pills? It's more concentrated.
I feel like I would do it if it wasn't painful. I think it will cause a heart attack, and if you're discovered in time, they could still save you. You'll probably suffer heart damage.

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Even if you take a dose of caffeine published to be lethal, the only case it may kill you is if you already have heart problems, like arrhythmia, and even then it's very unlikely to be lethal.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Why don't you just take a bunch of caffeine pills? It's more concentrated.
I feel like I would do it if it wasn't painful. I think it will cause a heart attack, and if you're discovered in time, they could still save you. You'll probably suffer heart damage.

It can also cause extreme mental anguish. Which an oncoming heart attack in itself is likely to cause. Only overdose on caffeine if you want a death that is likely to be hellish.

Reactions: nopoint